Red Sea Max-S 500 LED

Ragsna2105

Hello,

My name is Ansgar and I’m from Hamburg, Germany. Next year my wife, son (2 ½ years) and I will move to our new house. I’m planning to buy soon the new Red Sea Max-S 500 LED. Looking forward to the enhancement with the LED lights.

I have a question and hopefully somebody can help. I would like to install some additional technic to the filtration system and the sump. Does somebody have details of the dimensions of the sump? In pictures and videos I have seen that this sump is divided into more or less 3 departments (Max S main pump, skimmer, dedicated sump compartment for additional reactors). I would be very happy if I somebody could get me more accurate measurements. How deep, wide and high is the additional dedicated sump compartment for additional reactors? How large (deep, wide, high) is the area of the skimmer?

Perhaps an existing owner of a Red Sea Max-S 500 could send me some measurements to me.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and support.

Have a great day and best regards,
Ansgar

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

Maybe Kev our Red Sea Rep can help too...

@RedSeaKev