Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
It's the extra inch of height on the 9005 that has me concerned (plus the cost). It's pretty tight getting the 9002 cup out with the shelf in, and I need the shelf for all of my timers and outlets. Getting it over the edge of the sump requires tilting the cup, and if it's beyond 100 ml of gunk it will spill out the stuff and I have to catch it with a cup or small pail. With that larger diameter 9005 cup it might be tougher to tilt it. If you think of it, the next time you clean out the cup, measure the diameter of the cup, the height of the whole cup unit, and also the height of just the neck under the cup. That would give me a better idea if it's possible. Thanks.

marine281

Reefmack- you could use a little air/water pump with some airline tubing going into the collection cup & just suck the gunk out.. then pull the line out and suck some fresh water through to clean it :)

FallChinook

Efishing01210920090227_38-1.jpg

Not sure if this will show up. It is from about a two weeks ago.
Just added a chili coral and yellow watchman goby, so I'll try and get an updated picture soon.
We've also moved the mushroom leather and candy canes.......But, not too bad for 2 1/2 months old I don't think.
Monica

azredsea

bodyguard295, slap a full size pic of that up on photobucket and put it on here. Would like to see a bigger pic of your aquascaping. Looks cool tho.

mzreenie

Just thought I would post a few pics of my RSM 130D at 4 months old. I am not much of a photographer but here they are:
3-231.jpg

3-232.jpg

3-233.jpg

3-234.jpg

And here is a picture of some of my live rock when I received it, so I think the tank has come a long way:
100_1228.jpg

mzreenie

Thanks Reefmack. You have been my mentor, whether you know it or not, and you have helped me greatly. Someday my tank will look as nice as yours.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
mzreenie - thanks, but I sure don't know it all, and I have my tank problems at times too! I've made my share of mistakes, and still do! :)

Sapphire

OK - this is the only photo I have as I'm away from home for the week and all our photos are on the PC.

This was taken in Feb08 - so it's over a year old and doesn't look much like my tank now!! The clams in my avatar are the same ones so you can see the changes in those! Sorry for quality of photo too!

tankfeb08.jpg

AByall

It has been a while but I finally found you guy's.Here is a full tank shot tank started same time as reefmack.
IMG_4482.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
AByall - great to see you again, and I'm glad you found us! the tank is looking super! Welcome to Reef Sanctuary and the only place that has a forum devoted the RSM's.