Red Sea Coral Pro Salt order

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I ordered the 175 gallon bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt from Dr Fosters and Smith. My delivery arrived today and this is what I found on my doorstep. I have no idea what is in this bucket. There is not a single marking anywhere on the bucket, nothing at all. I called them and they are shipping me out another one free of charge and they sent me a return label so I can return this....So odd since the Red Sea Coral Pro Salt is supposed to be in a black container. Very odd!!

Lipman

hah, glad they said the same thing. Great to see they are replacing it for you and not giving you a hard time at all.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Must be a new prototype with additional phytoplankton added haha

starktw

You'll be lucky to get your bucket in one piece. I ordered a bucket from dr. foster and smith and it came heavily damaged and all taped up with contents leaking out. I called them and they sent me a new one and I didn't have to return the original one but the replacement came broken too.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
That was weird...

Foster and Smith has great customer service ! I use them all the time for the tank & all our animals :dance:

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
So I got home from work today and here is my new bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt:

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Has anyone experienced anything like this before from Dr Foster and Smith? Is there any chance the bucket of Red Sea Salt is inside this plain white bucket?

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
That's rather unusual that something like that would happen twice, can you have a guess what's inside? Is it at least salt? I'd definitely be giving them a call to find out what's happening because that's just poor service by them (try and get a 2nd free bucket thrown in lol)

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I can shake it and it sounds like salt is inside, I just have no idea what brand. The Red Sea Coral Pro salt is supposed to be in a black bucket.

I called them and they just offered to send me another one. I told them to refund my money and stick it.