Red Sea 3 replacement hoods and counting

Edisrag

I start 7 weeks ago noticing my actual hood had started to bow yes that's right it's bowed first time ever happened Red Sea said. so got on to Red Sea they said their send me one as soon as they get stock. 6 weeks down line nothing so a rant email sent off then next day my 1st hood came. Damaged oh the joy email phone call rant next day second hood comes. And low and behold this one is worse damaged than the other but what reply pissed me off they had tried to cover it up with felt tip!!!

So big ass complaint email they send today the 3rd hood and a box full off stuff as an apology oh what do I find on the 3rd hood that has supposedly been inspected by a rep. Damage damage felt bloody tip and glue, well the term should off gone to Specsavers. Any one else had such crap service with Red Sea u.k?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Actually what we see posted over & over in the RSM forum here on RS is how great Red Sea Service is, here hoping they get your hood sorted ! and Sorry to hear ! Was the damage all by Red Sea, or the carriers?

@RedSeaKev

Edisrag

I'll start one shortly RedSeaKev have hundreds off the build pictures.

No shipping damage these are all manufacturing faults/damage, i had escalated this to stephen hall Red Sea sales director for North America and Europe and he said that Kevin Davies a Red Sea rep in the UK had inspected it but ovously hasn't that well, waiting for a reply back off Stephen hall ATM.

Maybe in the USA the customer service is awesome "so jealous" but in the UK you could say CRAP :mad: my local shops did warn me about the service should off listened :crying:

Edisrag

Well Red Sea UK have shown their true colours today. Steve is in Europe and unable to respond to emails but funny enough Kevin Davis responded 'the one who supposedly inspected the last hood they sent" says to go back and get a refund, lost any custom me or west midland reefers had with Red Sea. And as the shop I purchased from will only issue a refund in 28 days then I have gone to trading standards I shall let them force them to sort it out

RED SEA UK YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED :soapbox::mad::mad:

So be warned if ur in the UK and something goes wrong with ur tank, they don't give a crap after they've got ur money