Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

bratyboy2

wow okay woodstock i made it out alive of 78 pages of reading from day one and get my chance to be tin the post. i love what your doing here and have reallygot me inspired to go buy the true percs i have been eyeing att the petstore for some time.

i want to say first off that i will be bugging you a lil bit lol here soon once i get everything ready...if only i didnt max that credit card out so damn early lol:bouncer:

i would love to be put on the list for batch number 8 so i can get a pair of piccaso grade b pair if not a a and b so i can do some breeding of then they are just to amazing.i have kept pics of your adults and many others so i think i should be getting them now that my boyfriend wants to raise them with me :colorful: abywho keep us posted...where did you even go?!?!?:tumble:

lcstorc

She's here. I believe she cut back the pics to once a week or so.
Lots of work to do with a job and kids and husband and all of those baby fish.
You shouldn't have to wait long for pics.

Tonz of fun

Lol where are your priorities lol who needs a family (my wife just slapped me in the arm). Hey when do i know if its my turn on the list? I see two different dots is that thing going to start moving when you start selling? I want a grade A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

lcstorc

She is going to post pics of both sides of the fish when she is ready to ship. The first person on the list will say yes or no to that fish and either take it or the 2nd person gets offered the fish etc. I have no idea how she is going to take pics of both sides of the fish but that's what she said. I believe she is waiting for their 3rd stripe to come in before offering them for sale but I am not sure.
Lots of babies to go around. It's just a matter of time. More babies coming all the time.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
You guys want more updates & pics?? I thought you were tired of them.. :D

Now for the hard part... taking pics of each one (both sides):eek: Anyone care to help?? lol

Ohh.. the MONSTER Octopus DDNW skimmer is doing awesome. All of the tanks are the clearest now than I have ever seen them.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Funny Jbob :)

Bratyboy2 - you're on the list :)

Craig- I posted lots of pics of the skimmer in my 'growout build' thread: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-breeding/34233-grow-out-system-4.html

New Octopus DDNW 250

20080920OctopusDDNW250skimmer011.jpg

After about 12 hours of skimming :eek:
20080921OctopusDDNW250after12hou-1.jpg

20080921OctopusDDNW250after12hourso.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
doni don't shoot me but I don't know the difference between the ones you have listed.

$15 for three 'normal striped' lines
$50 for grade "B" Picasso - extra white markings but NO lines connecting
$99 for grade "A" Picasso - at least two white lines connected on at least one side
$__TBD__ for snowflake - "Snowcasso" pattern - extreme white markings to an extent that the majority of coloration is white

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Grade B - NO lines connected on either side
20080907spawn3015.jpg

Grade A - at least two lines connected on at least one side.

On this fish, all three stripes connect; the 1st (head stripe) and 2nd (middle stripe) are connected as well as the 2nd and 3rd (tail stripe).
20080907spawn3004.jpg

"Snowcasso" - the majority color is white.
This one is still developing white between its second and third stripe and will be a 'snowcasso'.

20080907spawn3002.jpg

plecosword

Grade B - NO lines connected on either side

Grade A - at least two lines connected on at least one side.

On this fish, all three stripes connect; the 1st (head stripe) and 2nd (middle stripe) are connected as well as the 2nd and 3rd (tail stripe).

"Snowcasso" - the majority color is white.
This one is still developing white between its second and third stripe and will be a 'snowcasso'.

wow the snowcassos are really white.

bratyboy2

omg i want to snowcosso so much more!!!!!!:laughroll

so im at the bottom of the list....hope i get to pick some out i might even get a pair of the noraml stripes for my reef display....:dance:

Phanman

yes definitely not tired of pics... we want more!!! haha. I would like to see more pics of each breeding tank as well if you got them :woohoo:

kathywithbirds

I still want to save at least one cull :(

AFA them not breeding, it's not an issue if they don't have anywhere to lay eggs, right? Or would there be less of a chance of malformation if there's say, a cull and a grade a or b??