Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

tigerarmy90

I want a pair!!! send me some info if your shipping them!?!?

edit: Im sure your hereing plenty of this, so when ever you get a chance to get back to me I would def like the details on what you are asking for a pair and whether or not you are shipping them...great job!

lcstorc

You promised weekly updates but I don't know what day to check. HMA does updates on Friday. What day will you pick?
:)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
ooh I want some!
Is that a request to add your name to the list?

I want a pair!!! send me some info if your shipping them!?!?

edit: Im sure your hereing plenty of this, so when ever you get a chance to get back to me I would def like the details on what you are asking for a pair and whether or not you are shipping them...great job!
Would you like me to add your name to the list?
Most details are on the first page of this thread but let me know if you have any questions.

prices are on the first page.

How would they be shipped? Would they make it to Australia?

Jeff.

I am not familiar with overseas shipping regulations but if it is legal, I can try. The cost will, of course, rest on your wallet ;)
For shipping, I will use 'breather bags' and small plastic coolers (igloo, etc.) or a fully insulated box. I will also use ice or heat packs when requested by the buyer.

How long did you have your pair before they started to mate?
About 1 year... and several months of that time was in a hospital tank :)

You promised weekly updates but I don't know what day to check. HMA does updates on Friday. What day will you pick?
:)

I was shooting for Sat or Sundays since I usually have a lot of extra time then... however, I did take a few pics lastnight that I will share today :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Spawn #3 at 32 days old

As of yesterday, Spawn #3 was 32 days old :)
Here are a few pics taken lastnight...

20080730Spawn3at32daysold1.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold2.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold3.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold4.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold5.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold6.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold7.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold8.jpg

20080730Spawn3at32daysold9.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Spawn #4 at 19 days old

As of yesterday, Spawn #4 was 19 days old :)
Here are a few pics taken lastnight...

20080730Spawn4at19daysold2.jpg

20080730Spawn4at19daysold.jpg

20080730Spawn4at19daysold3.jpg

20080730Spawn4at19daysold4.jpg

20080730Spawn4at19daysold1.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
They are all so cute.
I dont know how you leave the house!

LOL~ It is tough. I am getting better about leaving them now but I do miss them afer a long day at work. I just hope I can follow through and actually SELL them! :lookaroun

goldenmean

LOL~ It is tough. I am getting better about leaving them now but I do miss them afer a long day at work. I just hope I can follow through and actually SELL them! :lookaroun

Well you know we will take good care of them for you!

Or you will need a lot more that 10 x 20g system. hee hee

kinghokus420

are the prices per pair or single? i need to schmooze the wifey a bit more if its single. 250 bucks on a pair of fishies will take some serious work even with playing the birthday and christmas cards. :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :contract:

lcstorc

Yippie! A suprise update.
My they are pleasantly plump. :)
You will probably be ok with the ones that go to RS people but any you take to the LFS will be hard on you.
I think you need another pair so I can get 2 with some genetic diversity and see if I can breed them. :)
What am I talking about? I would never be as good of a fishy mommy as you are. :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well you know we will take good care of them for you!

Or you will need a lot more that 10 x 20g system. hee hee

True. I know you guys will take great care of them... or else! LOL~

Humm... There is a large system (100+ gallon) set up for sale on Craig's list in my area... :hammerhea

are the prices per pair or single? i need to schmooze the wifey a bit more if its single. 250 bucks on a pair of fishies will take some serious work even with playing the birthday and christmas cards. :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :contract:

The price is per fish :)
The Grade B picassos are half the price and they will be very spectacular also!

Yippie! A suprise update.
My they are pleasantly plump. :)
You will probably be ok with the ones that go to RS people but any you take to the LFS will be hard on you.
I think you need another pair so I can get 2 with some genetic diversity and see if I can breed them. :)
What am I talking about? I would never be as good of a fishy mommy as you are. :)

You'll probably see many 'surprise updates'. I sometimes like to take a few pics just so I can see their markings up close (the camera can see much better than I can).
Humm... you're right about the ones that go to LFS's... I'll justhave to be very picky and sell them only to the good ones (care about the livestock and not just a sale, clean tanks, etc.) :D
Ohhh you'd make a great mommy!! It is so much fun Lynn... very time consuming but fun!
Genetic diversity can be had if you match mine up with another percula.... onyx would look nice!

Love the contrast of the spawns, thanks for the update!

:) You're welcome Craig.