Real Quick!!!

whats the use of the flow concentrator nozzle and fish-grid that come with the hydor koralia one. Its the two pieces that arent connected to the powerhead when you take it out of the box and idk what im supposed to do with them?

Frankie

RS STAFF
You add it on if you want a more concentrated stream. Without it the flow is broader.

lol soooo.... any recommendations?? I dont even know how to add it on..I looked through the booke and i doesnt really explain it

Frankie

RS STAFF
It should snap on. You have to be the judge if it is needed or not. I used it in my 120 to help the flow go further. What size tank is this?

but yea im dumb they do just snap right on lol, now im just sitting here waiting for the water to clear up from the sand

Frankie

RS STAFF
That's the beauty of RS. Most other forums people would just recommend you get out of the hobby before you get hurt. Here we actually enjoy helping others :)

redsea reefer

but yea im dumb they do just snap right on lol, now im just sitting here waiting for the water to clear up from the sand

Yeah, Put the insert or grid into the ring and put it on the koralia. Turn it till you feel it stop and give a little push to get it on snug.