Rascally snails bulldozing my coral frags

rostervandross

I have been having surprises to wake up to almost every day where a coral frag will get knocked down into tje sand or into one another and kill parts or each other completely. They already grow so slowly that it's really frustrating to have parts get damaged. Has anyone else lost several corals to them falling into one another?

I guess I already know my options:

1. glue them in place
2. get a frag rack or tank

MatroxD

I have been having surprises to wake up to almost every day where a coral frag will get knocked down into tje sand or into one another and kill parts or each other completely. They already grow so slowly that it's really frustrating to have parts get damaged. Has anyone else lost several corals to them falling into one another?

I guess I already know my options:

1. glue them in place
2. get a frag rack or tank
I glue(combo CA glue and jb waterweld) mine directly onto at least a piece of rock. That way, they can still be possibly moved, but at the range time, I wedge them into the rock structure.. Well I did, when I had a wall like rock structure. Now it's more Lagoon, so I just have them in the glued on rock, on the sand..

But.. These pieces of rock, are, at least 2x2 or so at the very least.. You think crabs are bad.. Lol, get a coris wrasse.. Lol, that changes completely how you mount "everything"...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk