Rainbow Acans!!

Hi all, many of you have previously purchased frags off my colonies in the past. Well, its shaving season again!! I will be fragging pieces off my Limited edition mother colonies for fellow reefers. Purchase as many heads as you like (you will get at least how many you order but I frequently cut off more due to shaky hands, lol).

COLONY WILL BE FRAGGED WHEN PAYMENT IS SENT.

PLEASE ALLOW 1 FULL WEEK TO HEAL (for your own protection).

3 RECEIVING OPTIONS

- OVERNIGHT EXPRESS $30 UNLIMITED

- FREE PICKUP IN 11953

BERRY GARCIA $20 PER POLYP
Acans09-27-12021.jpg

MPR SKITTLES $25 PER POLYP
Acans09-27-12043.jpg

TRIPPIN BILLIES $30 PER POLYP
Acans09-27-12045.jpg

JUJUBEES $15 PER POLYP

Acans09-27-12069.jpg

ROY G. BIV $40 PER POLYP (VERY LIMITED AVAIL. SMALL COLONY!!)
Acans09-27-12024.jpg

FRUITY PEBBLES $30 PER POLYP (VERY RAINBOW!)
Acans09-27-12060.jpg

RAINBOW KRYPTONITE $25 PER POLYP
Acans09-27-12074.jpg

Also, wanted to mention pictures are taken under AI Sol Blue units with White at 65% Blue at 80% and Royal Blue at 100%. About 22,000K lighting.

Doogle

Fine acans! You ship for free if you pay a certain amount? If I get some of every kind?

Blue Space

I've ordered his acans in a ten-pack before. Nice and healthy, colored up well. I just may have to place another order... :ponder2:

Hi Blue! Glad the Acans are growing nice and healthy! Have you kept them under 10K lighting the whole time? Just FYI, that does tend to reduce the variations of color pigments in them over time. The look super happy though, thanks for the kind words!

Blue Space

Hi Blue! Glad the Acans are growing nice and healthy! Have you kept them under 10K lighting the whole time? Just FYI, that does tend to reduce the variations of color pigments in them over time. The look super happy though, thanks for the kind words!

No problem Felix. I was very happy with the acans you sent me. Unfortunately, I lost all but one colony to a brown slime attack that occurred after adding an anemone which stung and injured a few of the corals in my tank. Being that I hadn't dealt with brown slime disease before I had no idea it could spread. Oh well. Now that my nems have been settled for about six months now, I think I'm ready to replace those that I lost. I'll pm you when ready. :D