Radion led light gen 1 - gen 3 link ?

I have a radion light.
I am not sure what generation it is but it could be a 1 or 2. It's the one with the buttons that are not actual buttons but sensors.

To make a long story short I am looking at getting another and was interested in seeing if anyone has any experience or knowledge about radions that may know if you can link one generation to another.

Since I had zero replies I figured I would post after researching.
Radions 1,2,and 3 have upgrade kits and can be linked so if you originally shelled out the money like a crazy reef addict then you can upgrade your gen 1 and 2 to make them basically a 3 minus waterproof fan, new cover and real buttons.
Hopefully I have a kick a** tank soon because I bought a three. Dang it the bug got me again.
Had to sell off some Xenia but it's well worth it when you have a whole tank pulsing. Who knew the lfs would want them so bad lol.
Well led on.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Just read your post or I would've chimed in earlier. You'll love the gen 3 radions!

Sure hope you are right. Think it might look silly for a little while as I don't want to shell out the extra $150 to pay for the upgrade from gen 2 to 3 but in the end I think it is the right move. Not for my wallet but the reef for sure.

Now how to hang them.......
Any DIY ideas for hanging them together or independently....

Feel free to post your radions to help me out here.
Mounts
Lighting settings
Your tank with radions

Basically anything would be great