Question about water storage.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I bow to the collective, assimilation is painful but I feel bliss approaching, all radical thoughts are being purged,ahh oneness no longer exists, I am now Sas of 12, where the hell is Nemo of many

BobBursek

Sas and Lynn, well having basements are a joy, my fuge/sump is down there, no mess with water changes, bu runs 60* all year round so helps in the summer but not the winter as far as tank heating/cooling. Putting the chiller in the garage is going to put a load on it as far as that bottled heat to cool the freon in it, and just add more heat to the garage and even make it more ineficient, it would be better out side. In the garage just a down spiral as far as temps. It sounds like you are in a no win situation. An AC cooled garden shed? for this stuff? New thought!!!!! Work but as I tell my clients "I can do anything, I am an engineer, as long as you can write the check"!!!!!!!!

BobBursek

I donot talk about loses, but had a male and 3 female Lyretail Anthias, have not seen the male since Friday night, well it will fun watching one of the females morph into a male!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
but as I tell my clients "I can do anything, I am an engineer, as long as you can write the check"!!!!!!!!

:lol: Truer words were never spoken!!

Lynn is the "area" you wanted to put these close to window where you could install a window AC?

lcstorc

So far not much. He liked the foam idea but hated the AC duct idea. Not No window nearby but could probably work one that vented into the garage. ATM I have told him to figure it out. Hopefully he will come up with something soon since the RO goes in this weekend.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I would think that a window AC (if it were close and could be "directed) would probably work as long as the garage door remains closed except during entry and exit.

tbittner

It's also not too difficult to cut a hole in the wall and install the AC unit in the hole. That way you could install it right into the foam box so you wouldn't need to worry about running ducts.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's also not too difficult to cut a hole in the wall and install the AC unit in the hole. That way you could install it right into the foam box so you wouldn't need to worry about running ducts.

That's a VERY good idea bro!! :)