PSU’s Peninsula

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Gonna be going through a big fragging adventure soon. Stuff is growing so much that I’ll need to throw out frags!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Pulled some full colony shots the other sat
IMG_8960.jpeg
my ORA Hawkins

IMG_8962.jpegIMG_8963.jpeg
Two tables - BC efflo 2.0 and Nero table.

love the big colonies

Lipman

I was Just say to my wife today that this time around I'm going to treat myself and get better looking clowns vs the standards. I have found a few local coral and fish stores near me so it's in my list to visit them as soon as my cycle starts/finishes.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Had a buddy over the other day picking up frags, top was off and we started talking about my lawn, 15 min later I turn around to see my male bluestar on the floor - yikes! Threw him back in and into the sand he went. Today is day 3, hoping to see him!

Lipman

Had a buddy over the other day picking up frags, top was off and we started talking about my lawn, 15 min later I turn around to see my male bluestar on the floor - yikes! Threw him back in and into the sand he went. Today is day 3, hoping to see him!
Fingers crossed,you see it again soon!

Leaving the top off definitely happens from time to time, wish there was some kind of sensor that would trigger and send a phone alert.

Keep us updated on the bluestar

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
He dead! Damn but is what it is. Only two left lol. Might order another and a file fish

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Ripped out a rainbow loom yesterday that was growing and spreading like a weed but I hated it.

IMG_9036.jpegIMG_9039.jpeg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
So I have a chance to buy 2 chaoti wrasses locally - they look great but man I feel I need to let them sit at the lfs. Problem is I don’t want this to sell before I get them.

LFS says they have nothing past an arrive alive warranty so for them, they wanna sell.

anyone buy and condition these fish before?

StirCrayzy

Surprised your LFS wont let you buy them and watch there for a week to make sure. I am assuming youre a Preferred customer and all . Most of ours around town here will do that for us non-noobs, i figured that was typical for folks they trust.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I picked up some trigger pods a guy is growing locally with some phyto, going to try and boost a pod population before I try my hand at a trio of choati wrasses.