PS3 Black Ops

Jackalope

oh wth, i am suggesting something of a lounge area for us black ops players. something off topic and when we arent talking about how to kill ea. other, we can chat about more important things like our neglected tanks, etc. and all that other salt stuff.

im sure Juan would give a thumbs up on this :bouncer:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Yes....there is a nice little PS3 community here.....I don't get to play as much as I would like but we I get together with Juan and Eddie, we slay some 13 year olds!

Jackalope

well Juan to tell you the truth that was combat training lol. i play online against others very rarely because... ok here comes my conspiracy theory:

i have a really fast internet ... nat type: open, and my router is set for gaming and i even tweeked the ports.... somehow according to a site i looked into.

thing is with all the good connection i shoot someone, i die, and i watch the recap. of myself looking off into space and the other guy i thought i was actually killing is killing me.. =-(

PSU4ME, That's awesome! i love killing kids with very little knowledge of combat just to get a laugh... esp. when all they do is jump around like they wont get knifed lol....

OMG thanks Tom for that link lol. i looked around but didnt see anything! much appreciated!

Jackalope

its me. i dont have a mic because of background noise. EndeGame is me Endestrife = wife, texaskotara or maybe texkotara = my brother

jpsika08

Great, I have tried joining from time to time but it doesn't allow me, trouble with connecting I guess.
Are you playing just training or full multiplayer too?

Jackalope

i usually do combat training because of my latency issue on multiplayer. i get too upset when playing multiplayer because of how the dynamics are for me on my side... latency.
most the time i play combat training 2vs. 9. my wife and i vs. all of them. although i beef it up and play 6-6 on hardened when its three of us, so you should be able to join in. if not send me a message and i can toss you in. i usually play 2-3 30K unlimited time rounds then go outside and take a break... then back again.