posting a picture or video

shark32

hi,
Does anyone know of another way besides Photobucket, to upload pictures and videos on tthis site? I have been having alot of problems with uploading pics and videos on Photobucket itself.. I have tried on 3 different computers and I get the same result, it just freezes and says 'photobucket not responding'.
Thanks for any input!

mtsully71

piece of cake, I just save my image to the desktop of the cpu, create my thread/response etc and upload the file with the upload a file tab. Find it on our desktop and double click it will load into your message format, then just select the image and place it into your message.

hope this helped

Sully

shark32

Thx Nano! i put what I wanted in the search bar and I didn't see that thread! Darn photobucket has been a big pain lately.. i managed to get a video and a couple of pics sucessfully uploaded today (although much agita was endoured while doing so).. I will def read through that thread!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You are very welcome ! If you happen to have an iphone, I use the photobucket app - can take a pic & have it up here in a minute :) usally