Postimage photos.

Squatch XXL

I use Postimage for all of my photographs. I had no issue last night putting them up, and viewing them here.

Today I randomly clicked on one of my images in this thread:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/...from-someone-who-has-an-aiptasia-issue.96271/

Google Chrome is giving me a security error for a site that is not related at all to post image, and with further inspection, I found that it probably affects EVERY photo that I have ever uploaded. I don't know who the site is that is allegedly "phishing"....I know what phishing is, but postimage has never once asked me for any sort of anything. It is Drag, Drop, upload and enjoy forum codes.

Is anyone else getting error messages clicking on my pictures? And no this is not me trying to phish you. I don't know how to even prove to you all that I am who I say that I am. How do I know that I am who I say that I am? I think I am having an existential crisis. How do I know that I am not just part of a dream or some computer simulation?

But really. What is up with my photos that I uploaded. If something goes wrong, only about half of them are backed up locally.

DaveK

After installing Chrome 48.0.2564.97 (64-bit) I did not see any issues with that either.

Additional notes -
Maintenance to software products for Linux usually lags behind Windows.

I had to install Chrome by manually installing the repository in Fedora. It didn't like installing directly from the Chrome Download page. This is the method I used (offsite) - http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2010/install-google-chrome-with-yum-on-fedora-red-hat-rhel/

In looking at this, I suspect you have something wrong with your system.

Squatch XXL

In looking at this, I suspect you have something wrong with your system.
Something did go wrong. It is either an issue with bad shutdowns, or me fiddling with registry....or something else. A simple reformat was just what the doctor ordered.

I have had issues with this new pc not quite shutting down correct, and me having to power off manually in the mornings after seeing that it had been "on-ish" all night.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
as Dave did ^ I tried reviewing all & can't see any problems... when I go to your pics and where they are hosted, I am not getting any errors or alerts

glad to hear you got it sorted !