Post your enchinophylias!

Jendub

yup...hehe...not bad for an amateur;)

he takes some of the best pics out there, well, it also helps to have bad a$$ collection.

Lacie

attachment.php

this is the first and only coral labeled 'alien eye' that truely deserves such a name!!! To the owner, if you ever see anything of mine you want to trade, let m eknow

Lacie

echinophyllia.jpg

fuzzy pic but lets u see the color better, it has colored up more, will post a better pic when i get a new cable for my camera
echinophyllia.jpg

Jendub

Lacie said:
attachment.php

this is the first and only coral labeled 'alien eye' that truely deserves such a name!!! To the owner, if you ever see anything of mine you want to trade, let m eknow

I know the owner and you can probably still get a frag. Here is mine after a couple months. It was the size of a nickle when I got it. Now, it is the size of a softball.

DSCN0099+_Custom_.jpg

Jendub

I think I love the watermelon more then the alien eye. I just wish my little two eye frag would grow. I will just have to drool on yours.=)

jcigars

Jendub said:
I know the owner and you can probably still get a frag. Here is mine after a couple months. It was the size of a nickle when I got it. Now, it is the size of a softball.

DSCN0099+_Custom_.jpg

Jen....I'd lova a frag of that one...can I have the owners name ?

jcigars

The color just keeps getting better on this piece :)

114_G.sized.jpg

Picked these up from Dennis at Sharky's Reef. I can't say enough good things about Dennis. Just a great guy....Thanks Dennis if you see this post :hallo:

Pictures doesn't do this one any justice.

116_G.jpg

Closeup

117_G.jpg

Here's the other one. Pretty sure is Aspera.

124_G.sized.jpg

Jendub

yup Rob that is what it is. I can see if I can get some frags of it for you guys. Mine finally grew into a perfect circle and I would hate to ruin it's form.

Okay jimmy this pic is cool....it reminds me of a football team. Blue on 2... hut.... hut
117_G.jpg

jcigars

You see the watermelon on Ebay ? Doesn't look like I'll be getting that piece anytime soon. :(

Jen....is the alien eye yours that you posted ?

Jendub

yup it's mine. here is another shot, more recent, I love when the lip curls up towards the light.
DSCN0616.jpg

here is a pink eye that I rescued, the color was stressed out.
DSCN0268.jpg