Pods

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I just picked up some Algagen pods......Tisbe, tangerine and Pseudodiaptomus. Found a guy who picks them up fresh from algagen.......$11 shipping no matter how many you get.

I'll say to PM me if you're interested in the place.....but if it is ok I'll post his website (Mods let me know - non sponsor).

The reason I'm posting this is because most people say the shipping is too much...and here they are fresh and the shipping is reasonable.

Thanks

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
hahahaha deal!

Index The Cultured Reef

Owners name is ....well......Dick. Ships the next day - 2 day to Boston.

Website isn't the best but fresh bred pods???? Dabest!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I have an order on the way. Was hoping to get some Mysid but they didn't have them listed with price at the moment.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Same with me Allen! Would have loved the mysid but he was out. I got my order in yesterday....harvested on Tuesday, you can't beat that!

Amphibious

Hmm, guess I must come out of hiding.

I have the undeniably envious advantage to get AlgaGen copepods, and other products, collected on the day I order them. :D

I haven’t been on Reef Sanctuary in awhile because I concentrate on a couple of local club’s forums. That, along with my aquaculture facility, shipping a few orders out weekly, and hosting a sixteen year old female student from Germany keeps this old man as busy as he wants to be.

While I do have a Reef Sanctuary link on my “Forums” page on the website, see it here - [URL="http://www.theculturedreef.com/forums.htm”]"Reef Sanctuary"[/URL] I have to limit my advertizing because of my budget. SORRY.

My signature is so old, I’m now approaching my 75th birthday. YIKES!!! But my wife will tell you, “He still thinks he is 17.”

Dick

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hey Dick.....welcome back! My order came in great and the refugium is all stocked....thanks again!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello Dick! Thanks for the email re:shipping on my order. I hope to see it hit the door tomorrow :)

When do you usually have Mysid in stock?

Welcome back err whatever it is just glad to see your around. We would really LOVE to see you as a sponsor here at RS :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
My tank is fallow now so with these pods and some phyto cure it should be loaded with the when the fish get back in!! I essentially have a 120 gallon refugium haha

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'm with you man.....in the post i said I had phytocure......bought that from Dick too because i want to keep them going until i get the fish back in there. I just need to find some ulva.....only have a small piece in my refugium.