Please help find cheato and pods...?!?

fellers

Evening folks. I have a refugium setup and ready to go for chaeto to get more pods exploding in my tank. But I can not find it in stock selling it with pods etc... Can someone please help guide where I might find it please. I have a good of pods amount now; in the live rock, but it is imperative that the population stays high and reproduces.
Maybe someone has a lil extra/more than they'd like in the fuge; ill buy some from you.
Appreciate any help!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I got some Cheato at my LFS. If you ask your LFS to get you some (from thier wholesaler) it will save you direct shipping costs. Some LFS keep it in stock to sell but they may not have it where you can see it without asking.

DSP

Reefs2go has a special refugium pack going on right now you get 2 macro algea packs and 250 pods for 19.99 shipped! I had to order me a pack, Iv ordered from them before and they send tons and tons of pods. They catch some bad reviews on coral orders and stuff but everyone loves there pods orders haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
reefs2go is a good place. Jeard about getyourpods as well. LFS would be your quickest optionn. Reefcleaners.org also sell chaeto.

fellers

reefs2go are all out of stock as of now for that. Not one single lfs around me has it or are getting orders anytime soon. The best shop around who did carry everything I always needed has closed down. He told me he had to close his doors because the economy around here is killing him.
Which are all the reasons I posted this asking if maybe someone had a bunch and they wanted to sell a bit ;)

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Keep checking reefs2go, they will probably have more in soon.

fellers

and I only need the chaeto. Its going in a intake media basket fuge in the 29 biocube.
Pods as well but theyre not a problem

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I have a ton of Chaeto. My tank is well established with lots of pods. PM Me if you still need it. I'll send you some for the price of shipping.

DSP

Pay shipping and I'll send you a bunch of it free, Like $7 for 2 day priority, If you can't find any for free locally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk