plans for RSM 130d under cabinet refufium

higgs

Hey there everyone

I went ahead ad purchased the rsm 130d and I am looking to mod it out as I hear the skimmer isn't the greatest

What I have seen and really appeals to me is the under cabinet refugium with protein skimmer

I know they are out there but if any one would be kind enough to link the plans for the acrylic as well as the parts needed that would be great so I can send the plans off for fabrication

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Congrats on the new 130D ! Sure some member can help, many of the nicest ones I have seen come from Jeff at Lifereef, but they are a bit expensive.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
I would think a standard 20g glass tank, a couple glass panels from Home Depot and some silicone would be cheaper than an acrylic tank. Especially if it's not going to be visible to the "public"

zenzence

I have a lifereef sump "B" and lifereef overflow it is absolutly amazing but yes it is a little expensive. That being said quality is absolutly amazing. Really depends where you live to be honest the shipping can really raise the price. Jeff packs his sumps to ensure they make it perfectly to their location. For example shipping from CO to VA cost me over 150.00. Jeff recommends his skimmer for sump B and I have used his skimmer in the past and it is a quality skimmer. However I felt like his skimmer rated for 250 gallons was a bit of a overkill for a 34 gallon tank so I used a bubble magus 3.5 which has performed very well.

Just my 2 cents