heres my falco hawk
fa52f2a2.jpg
heres my purple tang
f9ea8629.jpg
and this lil bugger is my algae blenny
fa4e943f.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Looks like they like to have their pictures taken! Can you get a side picture of your falco hawk? Good pics!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
I love the aquascaping and the white beach. Also I had one of those puffers and they are so cool! I had to take mine back because I got some clams!:)

Playa

Beautiful great healthy looking fish and your aquascape is awesome!

The Valentini is my favorite:)

GrendelPrime

thanks for the complament, i feed my fish a wide variety of foods to keep them nice and plump and i also put a half of sheet of algae for my tang to graze on a day, i like the look of an open middle of the tank plus it spreads the territories to each end of the tank with the middle open so the fish can hang out together when feeling social, the valentini is also my favorite fish, he has a ton of personality plus he very curious about his surroundings always checking this and that out, when ever i have to put my hand in the tank hes right there and follows my hand and he even lets me pet him, i actualy picked him up at petco for 5 bucks he was in a tank with brakish puffers so i asked the girl if he was five bucks also and she said yepp he came in with the others, so i quickly snatched him up and got out of the store as fast as possable:)

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I agree the tank and the fish look great, what size is it ? BTW welcome to the reef sanctuary:welcomera

Playa

Wow that was a nice little deal and is now in a good home:)

I like him because he was the first marine fish I ever bought. I used to have him in a 10 gallon tank with some sponges, a little live rock, gorgonians and a box fish:)

GrendelPrime

that is my 75gal with roughly a 4 inch sand bed with a 25gal rubber made sump and about 100lbs lr between the tank and the sump, thats why some rock looks bleached, i usualy swap pieces from the sump to the tank every few months if i re-aquascape, and thanks for the welcome cheeks:)

ReefLady

Staff member
Very nice tank ~ reminds me of our old 75g. Actually, your aquascaping is much nicer. ;-)
Love the Hawk - we used to have one, named "Hudson". Bruce Willis , anyone?

Great stuff - thanks for sharing!