petcO's dollar sale

BigJay

Its on again the petco dollar per gallon sale. last couple years it was just 10 and 20 gallons. this year its 10 20 40breeder and 55's.

redsea reefer

How reliable or should I say build quality are those tanks from Petco. I was there yesterday getting some food for my dog and saw that sale.

BigJay

I persoonqally think they are just aws good as any other small tank. i picked up another 40 today though and had to pick through4 tanks before i found one without air bubbles in the silicone. it was on the same seam in every so its probably where the assembler was reaching to smooth the joint. i didnt see that problem in the other size tanks.

redsea reefer

I persoonqally think they are just aws good as any other small tank. i picked up another 40 today though and had to pick through4 tanks before i found one without air bubbles in the silicone. it was on the same seam in every so its probably where the assembler was reaching to smooth the joint. i didnt see that problem in the other size tanks.

Never thought of looking for air bubbles in the silicone, good pointer Jay. Thanks!