Perefect parameters? Equipment in a 130

Bathtub

Also you will need to open your valve quite a lot wider than before - as the extra tubing now means increased resistance to the flow of the air, but once you find the new sweetspot it will be fine.

Centro

Hi bathtub

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my RSM 130 which I also have the tunze skimmer and the steve-t chamber.

Are you still getting good results? Also have you and pics of the setup and tubing.

Thanks
Tony

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Bathtub

Yep- I am still getting amazing results with respect to water clarity and how nasty my skimmate seems to be versus no ozone.
In terms of safety I still have no ozone smell from skimmer cup at all- so the dosing levels are really low- I am again surprised how effective it has been.
I have simplified my setup with the addition of this, as I have no removed my UV from my chiller loop as well, as I felt it was likely redundant (and wanted a bit more flow).
setup could not be simpler- just connect the air tubing to your skimmer inlet tubing...
I am currently setting up a 800l tank- will definitely add one of these to the sump skimmer..