Peeps From the TN, GA, AL area

kospaintball

So from all you guys, who has a real bad-azz fish shore? i like to travel and since im kinda held to a tight work system right now anything is good for me.

Tasslehoff

Used to have a good one in Memphis but it has declined. I'm pretty much using on-line now.

Hey there No1bubba - I played for the Wildcats in '71

WayneT

There's a nice one in Nashville called the Aquatic Critter. I haven't purchased from him yet as I live about 2.5 hours away but I have been in there. Although not the biggest I've seen it was very well maintained and had a very good selection of fish.

reeferman

we have 2 good ones here,star aquatics,and bobs tropical fish.star is saltwater only and VERY nice store and people.

kospaintball

as far as aquatic critter goes... they have a nice selection of fish but i wouldn't recommend them for dry goods. they are rather high. However it is the cleanest fish store i have ever been in. I have never seen any bad algae there or anything like that... their people don't know that much about the hobby and anything they are asked is a question that kinda gets passed around the store and i have seen them look it up in a book once... but if you do your own research you should be ok.