Patrick's RSM C-250 : Part III

Pat24601

I moved all of my fish from my BioCube 32 into my main Display Tank, the C-250.

It's a Butterfly and Nemo tank. :)

They've done really well in my biocube for the last 2-3 months. Let's hope they do OK in a bigger tank!!!

I'm pretty sure I heard the Pearlscale talking to the Dot N' Dash and saying they love their new home, but they'd really like an S-650.

Yes...Yes...I'm almost certain I heard that. :)

Last edited:

Pat24601

Butterfly tank is looking really awesome! Maybe I’ll post a short video. Looks much better than still. Lots of movement with these guys.

I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. So much has gone wrong this restart...

<cross fingers>

Pancho75

I moved all of my fish from my BioCube 32 into my main Display Tank, the C-250.

It's a Butterfly and Nemo tank. :)

They've done really well in my biocube for the last 2-3 months. Let's hope they do OK in a bigger tank!!!

View attachment 48319

I'm pretty sure I heard the Pearlscale talking to the Dot N' Dash and saying they love their new home, but they'd really like an S-650.

Yes...Yes...I'm almost certain I heard that. :)
Nice tank Pat! Looking forward for more pics and video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat24601

So, this is the question.

After one week in the display tank, everything is doing awesome.

I wanted to add a flame angel originally. Do I still do that and risk upsetting the apple cart or count my blessings that I have a tank full of butterflies that all get along and leave well enough alone?

Pancho75

Fist of all, good looking video Pat! your tank looks very nice.

Regarding the Flame Angel, they are very pretty fish, I have 3 angels in my tank two Pygmy and a Coral Beauty they are great tank mates and are not nipping my corals. Even if I have those Angelfishes I am still thinking to add a Flame Angel down the road.

I don’t think you will have issues if you add the Flame Angel, they are normally aggressive towards its own kind or other Angelfishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk