Painting a Reef Scene

ReefLady

Staff member
Whoa - that's absolutely beautiful! Wow ... I'd love my walls painted like that. :cool: Fantastic!

Gina

RS STAFF
Wow! Great progress! It's amazing what colors can do! I love that painting! It is BEAUTIFUL!

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Still working on some details. More fish are starting to appear and I am adding more coral to the rock almost daily. I hate that the colors are coming out wrong in the pictures, but I will have to live with it for now.
48Turtle-Step-5d.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Well,
I will tell you if you really don't like the way the colors are I guess if you asked really nice, I would take it off your hands!;)

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
I took this pic outside today to get a better capture of the colors. Still adding to it.... Almost done!
48Turtle-Step-5e.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Ok, when should I send you my address? You know.....my birthday is coming up soon!!!!! j/k!!!

It looks beautiful!!! Are you going to frame it when your done?

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Yup.
This one has already been sold. I do plan on having a limited edition print done on this one. I was thinking about 50 prints would be all.

Gina

RS STAFF
If one were to want to look into purchasing one of the prints, where would one do that? Also, how would one find out the price?

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Originally posted by Gina
If one were to want to look into purchasing one of the prints, where would one do that? Also, how would one find out the price?
Gina, I will have more info for you once I finish the painting and after I speak to Travis and Teri about selling to the board.
Anywho, here is the latest. I removed the soldier fish in the left and replaced them with Caribbean Blue Tangs. I also added some shimmer to the sand bottom. I will be working more on the detail of the turtles and adding more fish as well.
48Turtle-Step-5f.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Thank you for updating us with a photo! I was wondering how you were coming along with it! I love the tangs you added! Please PM me when all the details are worked out on making prints available. I am interested.

Beautiful as always!!