Painting a Reef Scene

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
wow LuckyInk that is awesome!!! I can't believe I missed this thread you are one talented guy
;) :D :guns: :bouncer: :thumbup:

Playa

Lucky thanx for sharing!

You have an incredible talent. My mom retires as an art teacher, she actually taught how to paint in water color and Oils.

Your work is outstanding!
I will keep my eyes on this thread :) cant wait to see more.

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Starting to get the colors where I want them and adding some detail.... More to come soon!
48Turtle-Step-5a.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
I was wondering how it was coming along. I was going to bug you for some pictures but, decided you would probably post them when you had them! Thank you for the update! Very Nice!!!!!!

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Not too much to report. Progress is slow and I am still working on a few of the turtle's layers. More to come soon!
48Turtle-Step-5b.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
:D Thank you! Has anyone ever told you your pretty good at this?LOL

Karma for you!

dgasmd

Listen, I hate to be the one telling you this, but you ahve too many tangs in that small canvas. That is not going ot fly well here buddy.........:D :D :D :D

Very nice. Uhmmmm, got me inspired.

mick77

WOW!! First time checking out this thread (what was I thinking), and your work is fabulous! Props on the painting and your talent! Painting is way hard. Tried it out, failed miserablely, decided to stick with pencils and sketch paper. I wonder what a Picasso reef scene would look like...... Keep up the awsome work! Wish I had the money to buy one of your originals, now that would be cool! Awsome job!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: