Pacific East Aquaculture

jjohnson3

I recently bought some Occelaris Clownfish from PEA. They were excellant! Customer service is great! I love this place! they have a great selection of coral! Occelaris clowns and others of the percula complex are notoriously bad shippers, usually coming in with the dreaded Brooklynella. These fish came in perfectly healthy! They are VIBRANT orange! This store will work with you and try their best to satisfy your needs and/or wants. I reccomend this store highly!!!!!!!! They get a 10 out of 10 from me. Their shipping is a tad high($47) but well worth it. They pacaged my fish expertly. Dr.Mac is the owner and has been reefing for over 40 years! Thats something to be proud of! He has had his store open since 1999 I think. Take a look at his store(pacificeastaquaculture.com). I promise you will be satisfyed! Thanks Dr.Mac and others! :):):):):):):):):):):)

michael_cb_125

They are a great company. I just placed an order for their new live rock.
They really worked on shipping with me too. i paid $33 to have 55 pounds of rock shipped to me.

~Michael

jjohnson3

$33? Dang thats good. Ill be ordering from them again. Perhaps that might be the only place I get livestock from.

michael_cb_125

I know that PEA is great. But for fish possibly look at LA as well. I never but any fish locally (or coral). All of my livestock comes from LiveAquaria, PacificEastAquaculture, BluezooAquatics, Reefhotspot and MrCoral.

These five places make up the Top Five Online sources IMO, and have amazing customer service. You just cant find the same quality locally.

~Michael

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks for the POSITIVE feed back gang! It's always good to hear about how our sponsors are working with our members!

Happy Reefing and thank you PEA!!

jjohnson3

It sure is! If they were local Id be broke for sure...lol. I might move to Maryland just for his store! :)

chipmunkofdoom2

I'm looking forward to ordering from PEA once I get the money. They have a great selection I live in their cheaper shipping area, so for me it's only $15 for most orders. Glad to hear about the positive experience.

seafansar

I've never ordered from PEA, but I know a guy who buys most of his corals from them. They always look amazing. Much better in person than from the pictures. I got a chalice from him that he got in a frag pack from PEA. I love it!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I have been to the PEA facility and it is top notch! Dr. Mac, a veterinarian by training, has created one of the cleanest, first rate facilities I have ever seen. The physical facility is like that of a surgical suite and the livestock is healthy and of excellent quality.

Here are some pictures of my trip last summer.

DSC_0009-19.jpg

DSC_0006-14.jpg

DSC_0001-20.jpg

DSC_0012-17.jpg

DSC_0004-26.jpg

mps9506

I gotta jump on the wagon and say I've had nothing but positive experiences and awesome livestock show up from PEA. It's been so long since I've ordered livestock I think they were still Dr. Mac and Sons the last time I ordered...

BarbMazz

Robert, that's a zero edge tank. There were a few of them set up at MACNA last year. They are SO nice! Can't keep anything in them that will jump though.

The DFS display had a stacked/cascading display of them, with each layer a different sort of fish/coral. Stunningly beautiful!
http://www.zeroedgeaquarium.com/

Smooth1

While I am new on RS, I have purchased from PEA about 7-8 times and I must say that I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases from them. From Seahorses and Sponges to Sps and LPS, they are by far my favorite vendor. One day I would love to meet Dr. Mac and tour his facility, maybe pick his brain on coral prop. techniques. If you have a new setup and are looking for a cheap starter setup his frag packs are awesome with a ton of really nice variety. Well gotta go. See Ya:scram:

Last edited:

alirons

Well,I went today and i must say very nice place.Very nice and so clean and neat.I love that about PEA.They are top notch and i did not even know i was 30 minutes away.I will be going there from now on and love the Quality too.I did say hi to DR. MAC for all of you. AL