Pacific Coast 1/10HP Chiller. NC

Phyxius

Pacific coast imports 1/10th chiller. 18mths of of/on use and works great. Fan gets oiled 1x mth. One screw cap on top for water inlet cracked but was repaired with Weldon per PCI tech line instruction and works fine that way. New cap sets if wanted are $15.00 so I priced chiller accordingly

Its rated at the following
Water flow 500gph minimum 800gph maximum
hose connections 1/2" or 5/8"

12'L x 12" W x 13.5" H
db rating 38
10 degree cooling up to 80 gallons
30 degree cooling up to 45 gallons
32.1lbs

Comes in factory box with spare parts like caps, fuses, manuals and whatever else that came in the box when new.
Price dropped to 190.00 to get it out of my family room. PICK UP only in Durham NC
100_3370Small.jpg

Last edited:

Frankie

RS STAFF
That's a pretty sweet deal for any of you nano geeks out there looking for a chiller.

Phyxius

Last price drop to 175.00.

If it doesnt sell than I`m using it to chill minnows for bass and crappie fishing at the lake this summer LOL :)

Phyxius

I know that kills it but I dont have the supplies to double box it and wrap it up and pack it properly. I looked into it to have the UPS store to do it and it was outrageous to say the least. I`m on medical leave right now as I have been for 9 weeks and will be for 3 more so I cant drive right now.That alone makes it real hard to get things ready to ship out if needed. I had tracked down a buddy to take it there for me if need be if I paid his gas. I got a few quotes for shipping to Texas and CA for a few people and it was close to 50.00 actual cost and I was told I was padding the cost and trying to rip them off
Anyone that know me KNOWS ( some on here do!!) I don't do that in any shape or form and decided it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to ship it at this time. I`m not that desperate to sell it and I`m surely not trying to rip someone off as I was told I was.......
So it was made local sale only and the reasoning behind it

faust

i can relate to outrageous shipping charges. i sold a set of aluminium heads to a guy in wa. i about fell over when they told me how much to ship them

exbro2000

this looks like a great deal. now i just have to convince my wife. I'll get back to you if she doesn't rip my head off. :help1:

Phyxius

this looks like a great deal. now i just have to convince my wife. I'll get back to you if she doesn't rip my head off. :help1:

LOL, My wifes pretty good it just when I have this chiller sitting here right in front of here and I tell her I have to buy a bigger and 3-4 times more expensive one shes really doesn't understand the hobby