OT: Whats in a Name?

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Re: Whats in a Name?

EEk is a nick name given to me when I was about 14yo by my friend dad that kinda raised me . it's and added to version of my name Eric but erieek thats my story lol

KMP

KMP - my initials. Boring I know - usually like Kenny for a screen name but it was taken.

Mad Mike

Mad like crazy =) But a good kinda crazy.

Mike was on the birth certificate ;)

fidojoe

Fish Addict

I use either fidojoe or joeyf...

My name is Joey, so thats why I use that one other places, but fidojoe is my fav. I have a pretty big extended family, and our last name is Feidler, but we all use fido something or other on emails, lisence plates etc. Kinda like a nickname for our last name. My uncle's Benz has a LP of 4 fidos, his wifes old Tahoe had fidomom (the new Tahoe has 1mommy though), my other uncles Ridgeline has fidog(o)lf... I could go on. I haven't decided what I want to put on mine yet, cuz my dad just got a new Xterra and I think he wants fidojoe.

So yeah, that's where fido came from.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

My very first online nick was "Dino"; my first name with the vowels switched... it was typed in chat one day by accident but my friends started calling me that all the time :smirk: Later I join an online gaming (Tribes 2) clan called "Peanuts" and was given the nick "Woodstock" (you know... the cute yellow bird that loves snoopy) and have stuck with that. I feel fortunate that I have upgraded from a purple dinosaur to a yellow canary :D

I live in Memphis thus the name Mempho Reefer. I have a thunderstorm as my avitar because I'm a meteorologist. Anybody else have an inside on their avitar?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

Cool job Mempho! My avatar represents my favorite thing in my tank...which is of course subject to change ;)

Witfull

my owl with the book,,,welll,,,im wise, i can read, and i give a hoot about this hobby~