OT. Tornado's in the South

blue_eyes53813

I just saw the news about all the Tornado's in Tennessee , Kentucky and Arkansas. 57 people were killed and many still missing. What a tragic Night/Day for all of them.

In Wisconsin we got a huge snow storm but I wont even complain about that. Tornadoes , loss of your home and family and friends is WAY worse.. I hope all of our RS members are safe and sound.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yeah, I've heard that :( So sad :(
It was REALLY warm (75 deg) here today and extremely windy but thank God there were no tornadoes.

mps9506

Yikes, I just saw some home videos of the tornadoes from last night on the news!
Hope all our members our well...

zy112

Weather has been crazy lately. Last night we still had about 8" of snow on the ground then it warmed up enough and had a severe thunderstorm. Hope all is well.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Weather has been crazy lately. Last night we still had about 8" of snow on the ground then it warmed up enough and had a severe thunderstorm. Hope all is well.

That is a bit scary! A lighting storm with snow on the ground would be a trip!:bugout:

zy112

Yea safe to say the snow melted real quick. I live on a lake and it is seriously still frozen over. Had about 10" at the time of the storm.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yeah, it is very sad about the tornadoes. Good post Vicki.
The weather has been nuts here also. 84f sunny all day then wham, high winds and down pours. calm now but this area in SC has been known for tornadoes. I am glad i invested in a generator.
we went to church tonight for first Wednesday and we prayed for the familys in that mess.