OT: To my Florida bretheren

Gina

RS STAFF
Here we go again! Where is this one supposed to hit?
I haven't caught that info yet!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wilma *(^&%^%^&%& !!!

It is supposed to cut right across the middle of florida.... right were my parents live :( I spoke to them this morning; so far they don't plan on leaving but they are watching it closely.

AW2EOD

Just great, for me...I'm flying out, tomorrow night...headed to Orlando. I'll make it there ok, but I just hope it's overwith before my flight leaves, headed back to Chicago, on Mon. lol

RanRoc

After living through the 'canes last year, I decided to by a portable generator today...my girlfriend was concerned about it having enough power for the fridge, the TV, and the lights...meanwhile, I was devising a way to get the extension cord to reach my tank :)
I hope I don't have to use it this year...I hope all of us stay safe.
-RY

Witfull

RanRoc said:
my girlfriend was concerned about it having enough power for the fridge, the TV, and the lights...meanwhile, I was devising a way to get the extension cord to reach my tank :).
-RY
the tank and tv will be enough light for the house,,,lol

everyone be safe!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Found out last night that if it continues on it's current path, Mark's dads place will be right in the middle of it! He lives in Bonita Springs.

Warnberg

Well here we go again, I have my generator all ready, just going to have to play the waiting game now and see what this thing does....

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Wilma

Wilma looks really angry! You never know where these storms will make landfall but it is sure to affect a lot of people!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Re: Wilma

Woodstock said:
Wilma looks really angry! You never know where these storms will make landfall but it is sure to affect a lot of people!

Attachments

• wilma.jpg
    wilma.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 21

Woodstock

RS STAFF
My parents in Palm Bay/Melbourne said they only received strong winds and rain. No damage and the power was only out for a few hours. They also managed to avoid the tornadoes that were popping up all around them!