OT: Men of RS Thread...

rlcline76

3 mutha freggin days!!!

met her on sat.

had a luffa on monday when i got home from work.

friday she told me i had to quit pluming, and smoking cigs.

i told her she had to leave, or i would eat her dog.

she was gone right quick

Whoa!
It should take more than 3 days to clean a bachelor's house...I've seen what you guys are capable of.

BEELZEBOB

I may be immature but I'd laugh my A$$ of at Bob spilling his beer on somewhat like that then pry do the same... I sound mean lol

weeding out the weak bro.

seee kathy aint got to worry, cline, maybe.
but they seem to have this whole, "intelectual capabilities" thing that kinda pulls them from the "broad" pack.

when it comes to women, i have wayyy too many stories.
praud me if you want a laugh:poke:

wonderloss

I do not have an us vs. them attitude, but I definitely learned to watch out for gold diggers. If a girl was interested in me, I did not need to pay her for her time.

Really, it is not so much a guy should not pay. It is just that a girl who EXPECTS it, and complains loudly if the guy does not, is probably after the wrong thing.

I am not a chump.

A girl in a $175 wife beater is not worth the cost of a beer to pour it on her.

rlcline76

sorry dude, chilvary is dead.

and you broads killed it.

last time i held a door for a woman, she snapped at me "I can take care of myself, thank you very much"

I do have to admit, back in the day, some guy ran a good distance to open a door for me one too many times. There is nothing wrong with opening a door for someone, I do it all of the time, but running ahead about 10 feet is my absolute limit. He got dumped, it had nothing to do with what I could do for myself...

Anyway, I have taken quite a bit of your space! I'll let you guys go back to being guys now!

Ta!

BEELZEBOB

its funny cause its true.

way funnier than the one that tried to lock me in her bedroom when i said it was over.

BEELZEBOB

seriously.

first time in their home, i check the medacine cabinet for meds.

i dont even hide it.

ive learned enough to like, know the REDFLAGS

and if they ask what im doin, "Im verufying yer sanity hotsauce!"

kathywithbirds

Yeah, Booze. Holy cow.

WHERE are you guys finding these girls?

Now the expensive clothing, that's another story. If a girl can afford a $175 wife beater tee shirt, she should wear it. AND not expect the guy to pay for stuff.

I don't think chivalry is dead, it just has to undergo some surgery. HOlding the door? That's OK, I don't expect it just because but I DO expect people, women included, to hold the door if I or someone with a stroller and bags and a screaming child is struggling. If a man does it just because I say thank you. As far as who's paying for dinner, I think the one who invited should pay.

Preggo women, completely different story. They should be catered to. I had a relatively bad pregnancy, I can relate. It is EXTREMELY difficult to do what is required in a day with what's going on with your body. If I start on people in NY not giving up their subway seats to pregnant women like I saw when I lived there I'm going to REALLY shut this thread down.

BarbMazz

Yeah, Booze. Holy cow.

WHERE are you guys finding these girls?

Now the expensive clothing, that's another story. If a girl can afford a $175 wife beater tee shirt, she should wear it. AND not expect the guy to pay for stuff.

I don't think chivalry is dead, it just has to undergo some surgery. HOlding the door? That's OK, I don't expect it just because but I DO expect people, women included, to hold the door if I or someone with a stroller and bags and a screaming child is struggling. If a man does it just because I say thank you. As far as who's paying for dinner, I think the one who invited should pay.

Preggo women, completely different story. They should be catered to. I had a relatively bad pregnancy, I can relate. It is EXTREMELY difficult to do what is required in a day with what's going on with your body. If I start on people in NY not giving up their subway seats to pregnant women like I saw when I lived there I'm going to REALLY shut this thread down.

No way I'd wanna be single again, dating! If I were single again, that'd be it; Single for good.

Kathy, you've got it right. And "chivalry" goes both ways; I open doors for guys too, or anyone who looks like they could use a hand. Paying, too, people need to be taking turns. I tell my daughter to pay for herself; no one owes her anything. Offer to pay for both sometimes, and accept the offer sometimes, too. Common courtesy to go both ways.

RIGHT ON! to catering to pregnant women! It's an uncomfortable time.

BEELZEBOB

point to respect kathy;

Bob will be kind and helpful to preggos.

i like old folks, they're always appreciative.

kathywithbirds

Oh, yeah, forgot older folks.

BTW, Bob, YOU deserve it YOURSELF to find a girl who is on... your "wavelength"? ... is that a good term? ... if that's what you want. Don't put up with these ridiculous chicks you seem to find.

BEELZEBOB

BTW, Bob, YOU deserve it YOURSELF to find a girl who is on... your "wavelength"? ... is that a good term? ... if that's what you want. Don't put up with these ridiculous chicks you seem to find.

ha hahahahahahahahahahahhhaaaa!

ah man, thats like finding the yetti, or a cold fusion conductor.:time:

time will tell.

PLUS, i really got no worries, because i guess im like, still young,

and i KNOW that i still HAVE ALOT to learn,

so maybe im just not, like equipped to make any decesion or rational judgment call about a relationship w/ a lady

.:apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint:

so for now, ill just roll w/ the punches

boozeman

I think its called a ''holah back girl'' these days.... back then it was a ''booty call'' ...geez i feel old :ofr:

JWarren

Alrighty then,

Get Lynn back in here, crank up the music and warm up that pole! :)

Bob it's your turn to deal!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I think its called a ''holah back girl'' these days.... back then it was a ''booty call'' ...geez i feel old :ofr:
LOL! A holah what? Man.... I went European and it's been great for 11 years now. I almost screwed it up a few years ago but i smartened up :D My wife is the best person ever to enter my life.