OT: Libations For Your Enjoyment

new reefer 03

woah woah there. who cooks sausage in butter? :look:
the fat from the sausage is all it needs to cook. ?

sorry Dentoid. lol...
umm a good drink is Lemonade Vitamin water, and Red Diamond SWEET Tea, also San Jose non alchoholic margarita mix ...

yungreefer2410

personally i think margaritas taste bad. they smell good though. the fruity drinks taste good but have the most alcohol in them according to my dad

ZAPCOnj

The problem is you northerners are in love with this bland white gravy made from what my guess is snow, something we don't have access to in the south.. I don't think you guys put the grease in the sausage in with the gravy, you miss all the cholesterol that way....
Anyways, nice fatty sausage is the key. Cook the sausage (preferably in butter), leave the grease in the pan, add a tablespoon of flour at a time, and stir until it is browned. Keep adding flour until you are almost at the desired consistency, then add a touch of milk and simmer it down to the right thickness. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Another good southern drink:
In a tall glass filled with ice add 1 shot of southern comfort, half a shots worth of Lime cordial, and fill the rest of the glass with a good lemonade and enjoy on a hot day...

Trust me.. the only good sausage gravy can be gotten down south. the stuff up here is just not up to snuff. Whenever we go down south the GF always gives me the stink eye when i oder the good stuff.

speaking of good stuff. we had some left over champagne from last night so we had some mimosa's this morning. champagne and oj! mmm... everyone should wake up with a nice glass in the morning!