OT: I am going to be a Dad!!!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Re: I am going to be a Dad!!!!

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!! :clink: :whstlr:

BoomerD

My deepest condolences....:spinner: Oh wait , you see this as a GOOD thing? :smack: Then Congratulations!!
2.gif

Gina

RS STAFF

Congratulations! Get all the extra sleep you can right now...your gonna need it later!

lcstorc

Congratulations!
We look forward to progress reports on your new reefer in the making.
:)

Cougra

And you thought Reef tanks were expensive? Wait till you see the bills this new one generates! It's absolutely amazing how such a tiny creature can cost so much in terms of money and energy!

Congratulations! I will pray for a healthy, easy to care for, beautiful child for you!

Reefstick

This one is not going to go without anything. It is the first Grandchild, and great grandchild.
The only thing I am worried about at this point is how many there will be :thumbup:
We will find out on Oct. 30th. the day after my b-day, great present. huh?
Lots of prayer went into this one, and no fertility drugs.

We are both very excited, and I will post as much as humanly possible about the little frag. I have already started reading marine books to the little one at night.

Well, till next post.

Thank you for all your prayers

I give you all one guess as to what theme is in the nursery.
Go ahead guess..........

Reefstick
AKA: "Pop Stickel"

boozeman

Nemo!!!
just make sure that the child grows up well grounded...its tough when its the first grandchild. Our greatest fear is that ours(3yo.) will grow up to be a spoiled brat because he is the first grandson and seriously spoiled by his aunts/uncle and grandmother!!

Reefstick

boozeman said:
Nemo!!!
just make sure that the child grows up well grounded...its tough when its the first grandchild. Our greatest fear is that ours(3yo.) will grow up to be a spoiled brat because he is the first grandson and seriously spoiled by his aunts/uncle and grandmother!!

Wasn't that hard to guess, was it?

I hear ya... The families have already started buying crap... it is good for me though. I get to spend my money on CO-pays!!!! yeah, and maybe more reef stuff.
I think I know what to do though, we will just have to have a kid every other year, then they can keep each other grounded... leave no time for them to get spoiled.

We'll stop somewhere around 4 kids I think. I like big families and so does Rachael. That all can change, depending how well the kids come out.:thumbup: