OT: How's the weather?

dianezoo

It's high 80s and sunny here in the valley. I just got back from 4 days spend at Puerto Penasco
on the beach on the Sea of Cortez for my sons surfside wedding. It was very windy there too and the temps were in the 70s a little warmer in the mid day but the wind did die down just in time for the wedding it was soooo beautiful. I didnt want to leave. The Villa our two familys rented was right on the beach which was mostly deserted except for only a few familys.

sambrinar

It WAS really nice, until the wind picked up AGAIN! sheesh, now it is like 10 cooler and supposed to rain, but I haven't seen a drop yet, still pretty nice out though..

about 72* at 6pm

dianezoo

When I left for work the weatherman said it was going up to 92 = well that didnt happen, It was prob in 80s but Brenda blew her wind down here and now its way cooler and windy. around 70 and dropping quickly.

Basile

Raining and snowing at the same time, thats make slush ; and not the good kind like stawberry or rasberry either, -4 oC :coffee2: i got a question, under my nickname , its writen Neon Dottyback, before it was something else; who changes these things and what do they mean. Is there a post with there explanation? Thanks.

sambrinar

Well I was up at 2am this morning and the winds were up also.. to 40mph Yikes.. we still have shingles on the roof amazingly.. still windy but much calmer, now about 10 mph.. still no rain though..

Ahhh what is monsoon wind without rain?? a Dust Storm..

ReefLady

Staff member
Beautiful day. Sunny & 55f. Had the top down and the heat on.

Craig, your weather is boring. LOL

tektite

Overcast ~70, nice day here. I want the weather to improve over the Florida Keys, though. I'm waiting for my TBS live rock, he hasn't been able to dive for awhile :(

sambrinar

The sun is out again, and it's gonna be 66*, gonna start warming up again, at least there is no wind right now, have had enough of that!!

acemow

Living in Southwest Florida, kinda predictable right now, mid to upper 80s, lower humidity today, breezy, sunny. Ahhh this is paradise! (I moved here 9 years ago from Buffalo)