OT: How many of us have pets?

What pets do you have

• Total voters

KodiakBear

I feel for you Wit. I'm fortunate enough that my wife is a Vet Tech, and does most of that stuff around here. The discounts on food and toys is great too.

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
take an air compressor and fill the bird w/air - see if it inflates-
If it does you know the lung is good-

if it goes all the way through you've got yourself a bad lung.
Replace asap, and retest.

Stevenmi

Sigh..I just love my baby tweek....she is the best macaw in the world..

Steve

Attachments

• tweek2.jpg
    tweek2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 36

teresa

Hi Guys,
More pets to show.
My Indoor Koi Pond
BiggerViewofPond.jpg

My Kois
kois.jpg

lcstorc

Beautiful Blue and Gold. Talk about testing lungs though. My macaw tests her lungs several times daily and they are just fine. LOL
I love the indoor Koi pond Teresa. That is really cool.

lcstorc

I wondered about the extra blue on the neck. Beautiful bird. She looks very healthy and happy. Are you going to breed her since they are so endangered?

teresa

Beautiful Blue and Gold. Talk about testing lungs though. My macaw tests her lungs several times daily and they are just fine. LOL
I love the indoor Koi pond Teresa. That is really cool.

Thanks Lynn,
The Kois are really friendly and they feed off my hand. We have them for almost 10 years. Sasquatch created the pond design and build it himself. Hmmmmm wonder how Sasquatches (if there is a plural) learn interior designing in the Wild.:smirk:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thought I'd bump this thread and show off my babies. The parrot in the foreground is a Gold Capped conure named "Houdie" for his feats of escape. The parrot in the background is a Sun conure named "Sugar", because she is so sweet.
DSC_0051.jpg

We call her Sugarbug!
DSC_0061.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks Lynn & BlueEyes! They are not outside, outside. They are in our Sunroom which is surrounded by glass. They only go in their cages at night when it's time for nighty-night or when we leave the house. For the most part they are out much of the time.

SubRosa

Meet my dog.Her name is Dog.14yrs old next week,30 lbs and if you dangle a piece of rope in front of her she will dislocate your shoulder!And then there is
De Dulle Teve.Flemish for The Psycho "Female Dog".That says it all about her!

Attachments

• Picture 0080.JPG
    Picture 0080.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 0100.JPG
    Picture 0100.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 9