OT: How many of us have pets?

What pets do you have

• Total voters

InLimbo87

Re: How many of us have pets?

Great looking pets everyone. Here are my three chihuahuas.

Rylie:

march12110.jpg

Madison:

march11061.jpg

Chloe:

canon131.jpg

We've also got a ball python, and a couple little betta tanks around are little apartment. Crazy animal people we all are, eh? ;)

teresa

What beautiful pets you guys have. I have three feathered pets besides dogs and Fish. They bring alot of joy to our lives.
here are pics of my birds.

Buddie, my girl Eclectus
BuddieMyGirl-1.jpg

Pinky, my boy Eclectus
Pinky came to me as a rescued bird

Pinky.jpg

Chico, my African Grey

Chico.jpg

lcstorc

Beautiful birds. I have always been fascinated with Eclectus. They are such fabulous birds. Who has the gray chosen as her person? They are so fun and so picky. LOL At least the ones I have known anyway. They are definitely characters.

Triggerjay

Where to start... Lemme see.. A ferret, 3 rabbits, 2 boston terriers, a St. Bernard, 5 cockatiels, two Sun Conures, a male and female eclectus parrots, A lepard gecko,.... a betta... and the 55g salt tank.... I also run a forum for exotic birds.... The url is Exoticbirds.US

Jason

lcstorc

Wow! And I thought my house was a zoo. LOL Obviously you love animals. How about some pics.

teresa

Beautiful birds. I have always been fascinated with Eclectus. They are such fabulous birds. Who has the gray chosen as her person? They are so fun and so picky. LOL At least the ones I have known anyway. They are definitely characters.

Thank you for your compliments. Chico, my Grey of course runs the whole household. She calls all the dogs by their names and whistles at them.

lcstorc

My Macaw does the same thing. As soon as I open the screen porch door she calls both dogs and occasionally my old dog that passed away. I am frequently amazed though when she uses her words in context. She always tells me good morning and goodnight at the appropriate times and a generic goodbye if I leave in the middle of the day. She knows what the treat canister looks like as well and will call for kisses and a treat any time she sees it. Parrots are such intelligent animals. Some days I wonder if they are not smarter than us humans.

teresa

Here are my dogs
Kaylee-Anne, my girl Bullie
111-1190_IMG.jpg

Wendell, my boy Bullie
WendellBaby.jpg

Winston, my boy Bullie
MyPoorsock.jpg

Hoong, my Miniature Schnauzer
Hoong.jpg

Shadow, my Giant Schnauzer
ShadowonCouch.jpg

Whoa!! what a handful:)

lcstorc

I love all of the pets. Bring them all for a visit. They will have great fun together.

Triggerjay

lemme see what pics I can dig up in my photobucket...:
bunnies005.jpg

^^^^^^My Daughters bunnies.
tiels017.jpg

^^^^^^^ One of my breeder tiels. I have two breeder pairs
DSC01779-1.jpg

RIP - Oreo...She died about 6 months ago. She was not with us long. Dont know why she died..
gumbynsadie.jpg

^^^^^Gumby & Sadie
Picture024.jpg

^^^^^^ We dont have the Quaker anymore...
DSC01325.jpg

^^^^ This was Ginger... a U2.. She was toooooo loud, had to get rid of her.. Kept me awake in the day, and I work 3rd shift.. Miss her though
birds006.jpg

^^^^^^ Gumby in the shower
DSC01767.jpg

^^^^ Sadie my baby....
dec05009.jpg

^^^^ Our Sun Conures Rocky & Sierra.. (Not breeders) They were just playing in the nestbox..
Thats all the animal pics in the photobucket... I will have to take some new ones.. Most of these are old..

lcstorc

How sweet! That pics of the suns is totally precious. I too love Cockatoos but won't have one as long as I am working. They just need too much attention for mommy to be at work all day.

teresa

Hi Lynn,
Chico is bonded to me and he/she ( not sure ) is very jealous of Sasquatch. In fact Chico is not happy when Sasquatch goes near the cage.
Chico knows " Good morning", " Goodnight" " Bye Hon" ( To Sasquatch even on weekends) " Pain in the B" etc etc .

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Ahh great pets everyone...Sunnie ,that dog sure is cool looking.

The birds are sweet. Never had a bird myself. really nice.

lcstorc

My macaw is the same way except she only likes my husband. She won't let me near if she is with him. If he is gone I can handle her fine, but if he walks into the room I get bit and she goes straight to him. Needless to say he doesn't walk in when I have her out. Those bites hurt.

Reefbabe

Our 7 yr old Australian shepherd Margie.
20723.jpg

Here she is smiling for the camera!
19432.jpg

Mottna the 1 yr old poodle mix.
20724.jpg