OT Happy Easter All

teresa

Where is the picture of the Codfather? The kids look real Cool!!! all dressed up for Church.
Lovely pictures of the boys.
Happy Easter.

teresa

:lol:
junior goodfellas....carefull the lil billy has an ankle holster :invisible

Boozeman, I took a closer look at your pictures and I see Little Bobby is all dressed up like a professional cook plus overalls and apron while making Easter eggs.
Look at all those toys!!!! My goodness I would like to visit you just to get a tour of all the toys that the kids have. Lucky Kids.

rlcline76

I recognize all of those toys, Boozeman. Just boxed up most of the Thomas stuff...the train table is now the Lego table. Will have to take pics later!

Here are a few easter shots:

Easter3.jpg

Easter2.jpg

Easter1-1.jpg

vdituri

Did anyone else notice that Barb is setting us up to take the fall if anything goes wrong with her tank?

Just for the record Barb you have learned absolutely NOTHING from me. lol :bouncer:

Loce you guys! Happy Easter bawk bawk!

Love the good fellas pics Booze. Did you match as well?

Thank you, Anthony, and Happy Easter to you!

....and Happy Easter to my RS Family. You are all very Loced by this RS'er. I owe my knowledge to you all! Thank you bunches and I hope that those of you who celebrate Easter have a Blessed one, and those who don't have a wonderful day.

thelastmucci

did anyone else notice that in all the pics she posted her little one had a pacifer in her mouth in every single shot...reminds me of my "blankey" days.

rlcline76

When he was born, he was a quiet child. Would have been perfect but he had to undergo tests in the hospital which prevented him from feeding for several hours at a time...so NICU gave him a pacifier to keep him calm. It has been his habit ever since. I will end up rocking his world in a few months when I ween him off.

dfurbee

When he was born, he was a quiet child. Would have been perfect but he had to undergo tests in the hospital which prevented him from feeding for several hours at a time...so NICU gave him a pacifier to keep him calm. It has been his habit ever since. I will end up rocking his world in a few months when I ween him off.

Becky, should not be too hard, just open up your closet and give him a beer!
:clink:

Of course, I'm just kidding:craig:

SJS

Happy Belated Easter!!! Cute kids!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to all. I had a weekend long sweet 16 birthday party sleepover and was inundated with teen girls. In all the giggling and gossiping everyone forgot it was Easter!

rlcline76

Happy Belated Easter!!! Cute kids!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to all. I had a weekend long sweet 16 birthday party sleepover and was inundated with teen girls. In all the giggling and gossiping everyone forgot it was Easter!

Oh...so you just waltz back in here after abandoning us for how long?????????? Maaaaaaannnnn....

lol

SJS

Oh...so you just waltz back in here after abandoning us for how long?????????? Maaaaaaannnnn....

lol

I know, I know - had a house full of teenage girls. The giggling and "music" were a bit too much so I had to hide out upstairs - of course they needed the laptops to check out Myspace, I actually looked forward to the peace and quiet of the office!! Had the pool heating for them, and the circuit breaker "broke", so the pool only got to 83 - poor babies! Spring break is this week so it's a preview of summer vacation with the pool and driving and summer jobs...