OT Happy Easter All

thelastmucci

Ok so today is Easter and I wanted to wish my crew (who are a bunch of great people) a very happy and special Easter...just think this time next year I should be able to enter my tank into tank of the month:bluenod: To the rest of you I know I don't post that much but I wanted to also wish the rest of RS a Happy Easter as well...you guys really make this place fun to go to every day (sometimes every hour LOL) I hope everyone is doing well this Easter Sunday.

Later Taters
Anthony M.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
DSC_0006_phixr-1.jpg

BarbMazz

Thank you, Anthony, and Happy Easter to you!

....and Happy Easter to my RS Family. You are all very Loced by this RS'er. I owe my knowledge to you all! Thank you bunches and I hope that those of you who celebrate Easter have a Blessed one, and those who don't have a wonderful day.

thelastmucci

to be honest I've had waaay to much omlet the last few days and I must say I have some awful gas both me and my dad...needed a few of those gas masks either that or some tea.

glampka

to be honest I've had waaay to much omlet the last few days and I must say I have some awful gas both me and my dad...needed a few of those gas masks either that or some tea.

Mooch - WAY TOO MUCH INFO!!!!

Happy Dyngus Day to all you of Polish heritage!!!

boozeman

:lol:
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ....
I will share a few pics of my easter :hug1:

first we dye the eggs the day before easter...

Last edited:

boozeman

...then the easter bunny comes and hides candy filled eggs all over for us to hunt :D

Last edited:

boozeman

...and then we get dressed to go to church and celebrate the true meaning of easter .

Last edited:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Little Billy and the CodSon, Watch them Rocko the tall ones carrying! AWW Boozie that is just perfect, like an updated Spanky and our gang lol