OT~football day

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
o yeah you got to give it to NY "D". man they were good.

Hey something we agree on ! They were better than good they were magnificent and the reason why the Giants won. I'm glad in a way that Strahan after 15 years got a SB victory, he's been a great player for a long time.

prow

lol,
no dout strahan was due. its kinda cool how big bro won it one year and the next little bro won it, maybe next year they will play eachother:D

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Agree Craig...but I cannot imagine they have much to say...It is in the history books now and will not be easy to get over I think...but it is not the end of the world...The sun will rise tomorrow...hopefully :rolleyes:

jubbers

that was a giant upset! that was rediculous, i gotta blame bill some what because, instead of going for it on 4th down, he should have field goaled it and tied the game. eli manning looks like a giant idiot. tom brady definetly wasn't feelin it that game. thats sad you like to see them fall like that.

jubbers

Brady and Moss aren't going to go to the Pro Bowl.(that sucks)you know what i don't care how jealous you are of the pats or how much you hate bill belichick, but the pats have what it takes to come back for the 19-0 as long as their draft goes well, they'll do it again, but 19-0!

pats.logo.sal.jpg

Craig Manoukian

So no credit to the G-Men, eh? They controlled both lines of scrimmage, Elli beat Tom (who laughed at the suggestion of 17 total points) at his own game, and the Giant's coaching staff out adjusted Bill.

Maybe the Pat's were off their game 'cause they had no spy tapes to watch, eh?

It was a fantastic game none the less.

jubbers

they don't need spy tapes. and they discarded those. tom could feel the pressure with the blitz every single time, and th4e pressure of the 19-0. the pats are creative the will play defenses you have never seen before. the G's just blitzed every time. bill could of tied it up and went ino OT with a field goal.i give credit to both teams and coaches, but the pats are still the best, they have the ability to 19-0.