OT~football day

Witfull

well, its been ahwile since any football talk, and today is football day~

some good games instore today with the big game at 8pm, Steelers at Denver,,,,Lets go Steelers!!!

Snelly40

Mine is anything but embarassing, (as long as we win today)

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishnu

Despite living in Minneapolis and Atlanta, my number 2 team is the Pats from my days at BC.

Similarly, my #2 baseball team is the Redsox.

Hmmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. My second favorite basketball team..........

Maybe I should move in with my sister in Marlboro Mass. At least they vote for the right people

:whstlr:

fishnu

Despite living in Minneapolis and Atlanta, my number 2 team is the Pats from my days at BC.

Similarly, my #2 baseball team is the Cubs.

Hmmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. My second favorite basketball team..........

Maybe I should move in with my sister in Marlboro Mass.
:whstlr:

Snelly40

haha, unfortunately i wont be at that game, i only make it to a few a year now since i moved to charlotte ,nc

Witfull

ok, ravens game is on, gotta check out my division rival. lord knows they are plying poorly, but they have taken use more than once.

Witfull

ive raided the freezer for past forgotten booty. i have pork ribs slow cooking on the grill (1.49 per lb.) large shirmp (4$ lb on sale) ready to go in a garlic sauce. and wings(.99 lb) are under the broiler at 500+* searing. some bagels and cream cheese as a side carb, and cheap coors beer. lets party.

im liking the Bills so far, kick B-Mor's butt~

Snelly40

i have to ask a question, Did a high school team take over for the Dolphins today, cuz The patriots are Men playing against boys out there 35-7 with 6 minutes left in the half

Witfull

dood, a high school team stands a better chance, the fish are soooo weak this year, so glad they paid 20M guarenteed for joey porters mouth ( didnt he promise a win last week,,,and failed) i think he wishes he took less money and stayed with a REAL team: STEELERS RULE!!!

Snelly40

i agree, he cant be happy, when are these guys gonna star realizing whats important. Id take 6 mil a year instead of 7 mil to be on a winning team and have fun

lcstorc

I just keep telling myself there is always next year. That's about all I can say about my poor Fins.

Snelly40

i used to say that when i was growing up a pats fan, hang in there buddy, u never know whats gonna happen

Witfull

and then you play the steelers, no wait? you kick our butts most of the time...except that yr you were supposed to have that perfect season. yeah, RIVALRY!!!