OT: Birds!

tbittner

There seems to be quite a few people here that also have birds. There is a thread for dogs (which I still need to add to. :) ) so how about one for birds?

This is our new little baby that will join our family the week before Christmas. He is the sweetest bird I've ever met. He crawled up, snuggled against my neck and fell asleep when we went to look at birds last night. :)

He is an Eclectus.

michael_cb_125

Aw he is very cute. I love birds. I raise bantam chickens, and raised bob white quail for many years. But I have always wanted a bird like that,

lcstorc

Here is my white eyed conure Max. He is about 20 years old.
max_rs.JPG

Then the baby Bascha who is a miligold macaw. Not sure why I still call her the baby since she is now almost 12. I guess cause in her world she is still a big baby.
Bascha_rs.JPG

reefman420

lovely eclectus,that will be my next bird.I have two afircan greys,a timna and a congo.i rescued them from a abuseive owner.their my baby's

vdituri

Penalty on the field!
Flag down!

Posting without pics.
Penalty, 1 frag to each person in this thread! lol

come on reefman. No pics no qually!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Terry, what a great addition to your family. Beautiful bird! Here are my two feathered friends. A Gold Capped Conure (Houdi) and Sun Conure (Sugar). They're my buds!:D

DSC_0051.jpg

Witfull

due to oh so many family issues, i re-homed my umbrella cockatoo of 15yrs,,,i love her,,,but i we couldnt give her what she needed....i love birds,,,raised 100's of them,,,but not anymore in my inner circle

3261d1128615758-ot-parrot-advice-again-cage.jpg

3262d1128615765-ot-parrot-advice-again-cage-closeup.jpg

i still love you sammy,,happy happy joy joy dance~

DrHank

We have my daughters grey cockateil, my other daughters blue front amazon, and our Sun Conures.

sunconures.gif

But you only get one pic for now.

kathywithbirds

He is the sweetest bird I've ever met. He crawled up, snuggled against my neck and fell asleep when we went to look at birds last night.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I LVE when they still have that "baby" look about them. I've gotta get some pics up.

koffee

All of Willow's toys are locked to her cage. Why? Because the screw links that are normally used are just another toy for her.

WillowLink2.jpg

WillowTalent.jpg

She put that link in the chain. I still haven't figured out how to keep her water bottle attached to the cage - everything I've come up with so far is just another puzzle for her. So, she still uses a water dish.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
due to oh so many family issues, i re-homed my umbrella cockatoo of 15yrs,,,i love her,,,but i we couldnt give her what she needed....i love birds,,,raised 100's of them,,,but not anymore in my inner circle

i still love you sammy,,happy happy joy joy dance~

:cry1:

Cassette87

I'll have to take a picture of my feathered friends later today :) Dexter, is a 5 year old African Grey (Congo Cameroon), meaning he's slightly larger and brigher colored than the timneh. He's quite a character. Then there's Tweety, the 10 year old Cockatiel! Pics later tonight!

tbittner

Is it later yet? :D

Come on, lets see some pics of these incredibly beautiful, intelligent birds. :)

Cassette87

Is it later yet? :D

Come on, lets see some pics of these incredibly beautiful, intelligent birds. :)

Hah, sorry to get you guys worked up, hah I'm still in class now so later won't be till Later tonight :) Don't worry, I'll get Dexter's picture up soon enough :D

dobejazz

Great Pics Everyone
Eclectus is on my wish list ! No birds for me for a while though I just lost my 12 year old love bird in August and my Green Cheek conure passed in 05. I'm kinda liking the quiet/no feathers all over for a while.

blue_eyes53813

Beautiful birds. All we have around here is my daughters 4 parakeets. I was actually practicing with my new camera the other day and they were my subjects. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Story behind the birds is My daughter had a BDay party for her 10th Bday(2 years ago) and the 3 friends she had over went with Her to pick out ONE parakeet. Well to my surprise My daughter had other surprises up her sleeve and when we left the pet store each one of her friends had a bird picked out. So we came home with 4 birds instead of 1. And they are all still alive and being noisy little buggers.