OT- Any Gamers?

VampLillith

Vampies "Getting to Know You":

Sooo...umm..hmm...any gamers out there? Like comp gamers? etc.

I am a comp gamer. I love World of Warcraft!! :)
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spill da beans ppl :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I used to be into Tribes2 in a serious way for several years. Capture the flag rocks~~ :) I was on Team Peanuts. We scrimmaged and played in tournaments a lot. GREAT fun it was!

VampLillith

:)
I used to play Ironstorm...i was real good...i was one of few female gamers on there. I was usually MVP in all team games.

AHhhh i love gaming hehehe..that and my new hobby of course (my tank)

VampLillith

lol how is everquest?
ive really never looked into everquest..i guess since im hooked on World of Warcraft, its hard for me to venture off quite yet lol. but something i wouldnt mind trying.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
never tried comp games, and after the way platform games have gone, basically I gave up. so how about a run down?

BoomerD

Never played WoW or Everquest. I've been a FPS kind of guy since the original Wolfenstein...then the Doom series, and the Quake series...I still play a couple of hours per week, Half-Life2, some of the older Half-Life series, Call of Duty2, Battlefield 2....Going back to school has really put a crimp in my gaming time...

DaBird

I was an Unreal Tournament GameHead for a couple of years but now its mainly Big Fish games stuff just to pass the time...

Frankie

RS STAFF
I was a Star Trek Voyager gamer for two years! Loved online gaming. Hmmm..... I need to pull that out again.

mps9506

I played Everquest II and WoW for a long time. However I realized how much time I was wasting playing those, espcially EQII since the questlines and raids take soooo long. I really loved EQII though because I got addicted to finishing those epic questlines with various toons.
I am considering trying out Lord of the Rings online just to have something fun to do, and try not to get addicted to it :)

rDr4g0n

i played WoW forever. i just quit a few months ago because burning crusade ruined the game. i had a lvl 60 gnome frost mage. i still play tons of other games though. currently playing call of cthulhu, which isnt a very popular game, but i love it. i love fps games.

in fact im throwing a lan party june 1st all night. well be playing counter strike source and unreal tournament 2004. you can come if you want lol anyone living in south texas, come on by!

VampLillith

I've played Castle Wolfenstein...Halo, Halo 2 (multiplayer), I have Gears of War which I want to try out on the xbox live, just need to renew my account on there. Call of Duty 1, expansion pack, 2.

I got the expansion pack to WOW (BC) when it first came out..I recently installed it..but im not passed 60 yet to know. Im a lvl 46 Human Warlock (ALLIANCE ROCKS) lol. Im pretty much addicted tho. I have such a ball with the ppl on there. Especially the ppl from my guild.

rDr4g0n

i forgot to mention, me, my wife, my brother in law, and some other friends had a guild in wow. we raided every saturday night together. then some people got expansions and otehrs didnt. that kinda fragmented the guild, and that was it. since me and my wife play thats $30 a month in subscription, then they want me to spend $80 more on expansions?! after spending $80 on the game in the first place? forget that crap.

VampLillith

yeah me and my husband both have seperate accounts...so we basically are in $30 monthly.
I got the expansion pack...he didnt...but I guess he eventually will get it.

kinghokus420

I am an Unreal Tournament addict.. doesnt matter which one. GOTY,03,04. I dont have it for my mac yet and it kinda sucks, since i sold my PC.

murkywaters

I like strategy, puzzles, sim and other types of games. I was hooked on ages of empire for a while. I don't like anything that requires fast reflexes.

What is WOW?