OT - A public apology

Triggerjay

Some of you may have seen my earlier posts. I let my anger and frustration get the best of me. This IS BY NO MEANS an appology to the person the conversation was with, but an apology to those who had to read it. I had said I was done with RS. I have decided to give it another go, and have added the person to my ignore list. I feel at home more on RS than any other forum and with me working nights, I have a LOT of free time, and frequent many forums, but RS is home. I have many friends here, and enjoy it for the most part. I let one person bring the ugly out in me, and I will try not to let it happen again.

Once again, I am sorry for those who had to deal or read my previous posts regarding this issue.

I just can't abandon my friends like that.

Jason

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hang in there Jason. It's "Water under the bridge" and behind us. no repeats and "Life is good" :D

Nice to see someone who has enough class to say what you did to everyone, although I don't think an appology is necessary. Maybe your next post should be in the "vent stick-it" thread lol. Glad you stuck around!

fishnu

I missed whatever happened, so - de nada.

Many of us have been sensitive to posts in the past. I would rather focus my attention on the people...Scott, Sas, Jeff, Jack, Al, Barb, Doni...whose guidance have helped me to get my tank up and kept me going through a difficult time.

And I ain't just talking about bryopsis.

So, "Keep your eyes on the bright side of life"

kathywithbirds

I didn't see anything either.

Everybody has disagreements from time to time. Like a good marriage -- you have your fights, your work it out or not sometimes, you go on.

Glad you're still here Jason!!

rlcline76

I go away for 2 days and the crap hits the fan! I missed it!!!!!

Jason, you are not allowed to go anywhere!

Triggerjay

I go away for 2 days and the crap hits the fan! I missed it!!!!!

Jason, you are not allowed to go anywhere!

Thanks guys! I enjoy this place too much to leave. I said some stuff I shouldn't have out of anger.....Its over and done..

Jason

Triggerjay

yeah... But I wish it would ignore the whole thread that someone starts that is on your ignore list.... Can't have everything I guess.. lol

Jason