Opinions on a CAD lights tank

mtamorrow

Hello all,

As I am getting closer to getting into making decisions on spending my hard earned cash, I am hoping to get some input on a CAD lights tank. It is the Artisan 92G. Direct from CAD lights I can get this tank, stand, ATO, filter sock, and free shipping for $1199. I can't find videos or much else on this series of tanks, or this one in particular.

Can anybody offer anything up?

Thanks in advance!

DaveK

I looked on the company WEB site. I don't see anything wrong with the unit.

Something like this, because it's not popular, could give you problems, but you usually can fix just about anything uding off the shelf parts.

mtamorrow

I looked on the company WEB site. I don't see anything wrong with the unit.

Something like this, because it's not popular, could give you problems, but you usually can fix just about anything uding off the shelf parts.
Thanks DaveK. appreciate you taking a look.

salty01

Here's some pictures of my Cadlight 100 gallon artisan II series. I've been in the hobby for six months so
b43d174cba2e692b683f356f60bd43b4.jpg
6cca87e9ac81e8748f1e7795653faccb.jpg
676fa1970715cdd88f9e29a84d7439ab.jpg
265ce07ac84986670aec8cfbc4b22829.jpg
the tank is six months old. I love the modern look to the tank. I actually live in Southern California I have been to the Cadlight warehouse and they're a group of really nice guys I did do a little custom work with the electrical lockout Box didn't seem like I had enough room up top or anywhere in the stand so I just put it next to it.if there's any other information I can give you about c"Cadlight please let me know I think they're a good company I think it's worth the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

mtamorrow

Here's some pictures of my Cadlight 100 gallon artisan II series. I've been in the hobby for six months so
b43d174cba2e692b683f356f60bd43b4.jpg
6cca87e9ac81e8748f1e7795653faccb.jpg
676fa1970715cdd88f9e29a84d7439ab.jpg
265ce07ac84986670aec8cfbc4b22829.jpg
the tank is six months old. I love the modern look to the tank. I actually live in Southern California I have been to the Cadlight warehouse and they're a group of really nice guys I did do a little custom work with the electrical lockout Box didn't seem like I had enough room up top or anywhere in the stand so I just put it next to it.if there's any other information I can give you about c"Cadlight please let me know I think they're a good company I think it's worth the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Salty 01........it looks beautiful. I am asking about the tank and stand, so thanks!