Octopus to control aptaisia?

Melanie

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Well I've been doing it ALL wrong all this time!! I'll toss my shrimp on the "Barbie" tonight and get one of those for EACH of my tanks :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm going to cancel my Sea Hare order and change it over to this!! That would be MUCH cooler than a Sea Hare anyway :)

CATALYST

My neighbor stuck a little tiny octopus in his tank. It ate everything in his tank, got loose, and died.

cracker

Have You folks seen the "Shark versus octopus" video? I think it's from the Monterey Aquarium.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
My Peppermint says....
fighting0030.gif

jbilogo.gif

JT101

Yeah, I can't wait to get one so it can squeeze out of my tank, roll around on the living room floor and scare the living crap out of my wife :bouncebox !

vdituri

Ah, the octopus!
Nature's cure all. It slices, it dices, it plucks aipstasia.
But wait there's more!
Order now and receive the free miracle mud.
Cures what ails ya.
All for $1.99. Sound too good to be true?

Well, yeah, it is. We haven't worked out all the bugs yet.

Octopus version 2.0 coming soon. lol

prow

i hear certain sharks will eat anything. how about a shark to replace my cleaner goby for the upgraded tank:) i bet it eats ich:D

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I have kept Octopi even the deadly blue ring they are no hard to keep just very good escape artists a sealed tank is a must. They are varocious eaters as well. Here is a video of what this mear inverabrate can do

Video: Giant Octopus Battles Shark

This almost sounds like the guy that was selling apitasia on ebay

lcstorc

A couple of weeks ago my lfs had some very very tiny Octopi. I forget what he called them but they were really tiny and he said they stay tiny. Has anyone else seen these? Well other than Cat who was with me.