O.T. - Vacationing on Oregon Coast

vdituri

Probably one of my last chances to post for a while,
I'm going on vacation to the Oregon coast north of Coos Bay and Bandon.
Gonna live on the dunes after a pit stop in Portland.
Friends and family are bringing the R.V.'s and we get to park 5' from the beach. Beachside gamboree.
Me, I'm gonna go digging for razor clams, make chowder and live the highlife.
<pause here for Sasquatch and Dentoid to make jokes>
Are you done yet?
What about now?

See you guys in 2 weeks. I'm going to relax, recharge and repeat as necessary. lol

Attachments

• beachside.gif
    beachside.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 21

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
OH! its mating season is it? gonna do a littlenecking huh? Beware the goeyducks!!:wave: Have a great time Vic, well take advantage of you simply out of respect. Steve

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Highlife, what is that? We're going to miss you! Have a great time. What is a goeyduck?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Dear Scott, I would happily post a picture for you, but, the ban hammer is quick and I doubt I could out run it lol.

lcstorc

Now I really want to know. LOL

Have a great trip Victor. Don't you feel guilty haveing the relatives FOR dinner?
Take some cool pics for us.
Stay safe and come back soon.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hahaha... :LOL: you guys are a hoot~
Enjoy the 'high life' Victor! But we know you will miss us no matter how many clams you eat! :D

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Scallops and oysters live in the freezer don't they? Sorry I an inland bound, couldn't help myself!

Maybe the scallops, the oysters never stand a chance, unless they are spawning, then they go in the flower bed. The geoducks are really a crowd pleaser, China town in Vancouver have them live in window displays, there are alot of red faced tourists lol