O.t. Happy Birthday Lynn!!!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
all the best Sunshine! hope you have a truly marvelous day, Peace,Love and Understanding lol!

THE SHEEP

Sheep are the good samaritans of the Chinese zodiac. They are gentle mannered and on the shy side. Being very sincere they are easily taken by a sob story. Sheep people are compassionate,understanding of others' faults, and quick to forgive.

Sheep like to set their own hours and will not tolerate too much discipline. They are also very offended if they are criticized. They cannot work well under pressure and must be allowed to do things at their own speed. Sheep need somebody to discipline them, though, in order to utilize their talents. They usually find someone to look after and care for them.

Good fortune smiles upon the sheep. They benefit from wills and inheritances. Even in the roughest of times, the Sheep always acquire the basic needs. Sheep get their own way without force or violence. They have that passive endurance that drives you mad. Eventually they wear you down with their pleas.You just can't break them!

Sheep never come right out and discuss what's bothering them. You pry it out of them bit by bit. When all else fails, yell at them, and bang things around. They should be impressed and might unfold all their secret woes; then, you can clear the air. The Sheep are family people. They never forget anyone's birthday, and you had better not forget theirs! Sheep worry, too. They want others to cheer them up and tell them everything will be okay.

Sheep overspend and should avoid dealing with money. They find it hard to be practical and would love a life of luxury and ease. Ugly things will depress Sheep. They hate to displease anyone especially their loved ones. They will edge around an issue rather than take a firm stand. Difficulties are a delicate issue with Sheep. They are too sensitive and often overreact. Reassure them often.

Romance is a part of the Sheep's being. Moonlight and roses, soft music and candlelight will get them every time. They tend to view the world through rose-colored glasses. Sheep do not usually have to work hard. Good things just happen naturally. They need bright, airy surroundings and excel in creative fields. Appreciation of their talents make Sheep glow, and with encouragement, they can go far in life.

lcstorc

Thanks all.
Barb, that would be too funny. Don't think that will happen though.
Sas, that just has too many areas right on. Some that aren't but geez. Won't tell you what is right and what is wrong. :)
Kind of a crazy day. We leave on Thurs for a short cruise to celebrate my father-in-law's 80th birthday so things are quite busy here. The entire family is going except my step-son who just had emergency surgery so we are working on finding somebody to replace him rather than losing the money entirely.
As usual I am babling too much.
Thanks all

BarbMazz

Have a fun time on the cruise! What islands are you hitting?
I hope your stepson is feeling better soon, and that is was nothing too serious.
You DO NOT babble!

lcstorc

The cruise is just a 3 day to Nassau but it is the entire family minus the one.
He is getting a lot better just needs to regain his strength which will take a long time.
Long story short his right lung collapsed twice and when they went in to operate he had internal bleeding that wasn't caught until the middle of the night when he almost bled-out. (Very glad my husband was there with him or I don't even want to think of the result.) The scariest day of my life by far. He came home yesterday and other than being very weak from the blood loss he should be fine.

BarbMazz

Oh, yikes! My best to him for a speedy recovery. He needs to rest and be very careful, I'm sure... hopefully he is the type who will allow himself to do that.

Have fun in Nassau...cool atmosphere there!

BobBursek

Happy B day Lynn, mine too, I remember last year we are the same day, for you, I hope it is not the same year as mine!!!!

BobBursek

Lynn,
1952, 57 today, and still say to myself, "when I grow up and mature, I will go to law school and become and an attorney"!!!! Proud dad, #2 son a public defender in Steamboat Springs, CO area, out of George Town U, if you know your stuff, which I think you do, you have to be accepted to GTU, did all his stuff there, Psychology, then law school. #1 son is is in Jupiter, FL, EVP of ISM for, Lydian Bank and Trust, always written up in CW as one of the top 100 ISM people. Valedictorian of 3200 grads at Ball State U, 1 of 4 4.00, student of the year and grad student award, and not a geek, sails, tri's marathons, and can not find a mate to match all things.

lcstorc

You definitely have me beat. Sounds like an awesome family.
I think I am 42 today but I try not to pay attention. Oldest kid is halfway through college and the youngest are still in high school so I hope they do half as well as yours have.

lcstorc

Thank you all.
Boomer, that is not likely though I have tickets. I just got a new job and I doubt I will be able to take the time off that soon.