November Harvest Time, Season Of Thanksgiving

chum

Celebrate LIFE!
During this season of THANKSGIVING.... pause, and reflect upon which thing/s in marine husbandry (coral, fish, equipment, etc.) you are the most thankful for and tell us why.

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ohhh... the things to be thankful for!!! I am first thankful for God making all of these awesome creatures we keep :) Although I love all of my fish and corals, I can not pick just one so I will be most thankful for my dual 55 gal reservoirs and a genx pump that make it possible to perform a 55 gallon water change in less than 15 minutes to either my reef tank or my hospital tank :D

Melanie

I am most thankful for the generous spirit of my RS friends. They take time to help me (and many others) with problems and questions. They will not only share their experience, but also tangible things (like my RS Friend Frag Project).

Gina

RS STAFF
I am thankful for everything in my life and as far as my reef goes, I'll be thankful after we finish the basement so we can get it set back up again.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am most thankful for God like Doni said. Without Him my wall would just be a blank nothing. I am thankful also for all my friends here on RS who have helped me over the years in learning. Also I am most thankful for low nitrates!

boozeman

''everynight I say a prayer in the hopes that theres a heaven''
....and I thank that my Amex hasnt burst into flames yet :lol:

chum

Woodstock, Melanie, Gina, Frankie,Boozeman...and RS friends
New Karma to ya'll. :wave: I ditto the comment on RS friends. Will be checking out Woodstock's, Reef Chronicle for that neat equipment. Yep, it's hard to mention only one thing for which we are thankful....
Our family started a tradition at the Thankgiving table to go around the table, each person stating something for which he is thankful... which can become humorous... when you think of all the things that COULD go wrong and don't.... like power outages, equipment failures, etc.
A sincere thanks for all of your enthusiatic help, advice, patience, support, encouragement, knowledge,and sharing your pics and experiences, which has given me a great resource for improving our own tanks so we can share the marvels of God's living wonders to all who come into our home...

Witfull

friends, family, material objects are just the icing on the cake. im thankful that I AM ME and able to be here and enjoy life. be it good or bad, i am here.

thats better than never being born to begin with!

deaclauderdale

Thankful to Christ for the sacrifice, for the lasting bonds I've made on this site,and for the ability to keep a stable reef.

God bless everyone here on RS!!

chum

... and thanks to you guys at RS who helped me to improve my attitude when I was down or discouraged by giving LOL !:idea:

vdituri

I'm thankful that god created such wonderful people as my friends here on Reef Sanctuary and the means to communicate with them around the world.

You guys are the besterest!:)