NHLblues44's reef tanks updates.

Here's a few from today for the ricordia lovers;)

ric1new.JPG

ric2.JPG

ric3.JPG

ric4.JPG

ric5.JPG

ric6.JPG

ric7.JPG

ric8.JPG

ric9.JPG

And one for the zoanthid freaks:)

blues.JPG

Gina

RS STAFF
I love Rics!!! Can't wait to get my first one! Went to the LFS about 3 weeks ago and all they had was a dull brown looking one. I'm looking for a orange and or blue to add some color to the tank.

Gina,I have some real nice blue and orange carribean ricordia growing out, and all those morphs I posted of florida I am growing out as well;) Whenever you are ready let me know and I will hook you up.:)

Got my new aqua medic ocean light running today. I went for the (2) 250 watt AqualineBushke Bulbs in 20k and (2) 54 watt T5 actinics. I love the crisp white color and man they are the sweetest lights I have ever seen. They have a fan cooled external ballast thats cool to the touch and are built like a brick ****house:) German technology at it's finest. I would highly suggest this light to anyone setting up a reef. Its the first time I havn't had wires and open bulbs dangling over my tank too:) Now if I could just get another one for the zoa tank I'd be set.

newlights.JPG

Coffee

Pictures are awesome!!!

Tanks look Great!!!! Jealous as well, both of your tanks and the camera that you own. I need to stop using disposable and go digital one day...like I said, one day. What kind of camera are you using by the way, maybe one day, I'll be just as lucky to have toys like that :)

Gina

RS STAFF
NHLblues44 said:
Gina,I have some real nice blue and orange carribean ricordia growing out, and all those morphs I posted of florida I am growing out as well;) Whenever you are ready let me know and I will hook you up.:)

:jumprope: Should be soon! Waiting for the tax check! Bills have been pretty high the last couple of months and I couldn't justify spending money on corals and such instead of paying utilities! Even though, I would loved to have spent it on corals! I'll let you know!! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks coffee!

Craig......:)

Gina, I will give you a good deal when you are ready!

Here's a killer pink yuma I picked up today. It is soooo bright it was glowing in the plastic bag on the way home! :drooool: :drooool: :drooool:

Attachments

• pinkyuma.JPG
    pinkyuma.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 24
Here is a better pic from today. This is with the falsh on!:)

And one of my new blonde naso grazing in the zoa tank.

Attachments

• rs.JPG
    rs.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 18
  • grazing.JPG
    grazing.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 18
Satch,
I use a Canon powershot pro 1- 8 Megapixel camera, it has 7x optical zoom and a macro and supermacro mode. Your name(Satch) have anything to do with Joe Satriani? I love his guitar work.:)

Here's a couple new ones I just got. I think I will keep the blue tip green stag(because he has crabs!lol) but will probly put the efflo on the site for sale after I QT him for a few weeks. There are pics of both with and without flash. Check out the cool little acro crabs that are living in it.:)

greenacro.JPG

greenacro2.JPG

greenacrocrabs.JPG

efflo2.JPG

effloflash.JPG